Superhero vs. Supervillain Pub Crawl
Dress up like your favorite hero or villain for this pub crawl in South Beach.
With Halloween two months away some of us may be aching for an excuse to get the dust off the cape of that Superman costume. Well, your opportunity comes in the form of the Superhero vs. Supervillain Pub Crawl taking place this Saturday, August 28 on South Beach.
Several local bars and restaurants are participating including Tequila Chicas, Finnegan's Way and Fat Tuesdays. The way it works is participants pay $10 in advance, $15 at the door and are treated to a round on the house at each venue in the Pub Crawl. After the first round, you have to reach into your utility belt, Batman, and pull out your super wallet, but if you do the math, you are getting a drink at a minimum of four venues for $10-$15. That's the price of a 'tini at most South Beach spots.
For more information and to RSVP visit here.
See and Do
- Egg hunts, Dr. Seuss’s Bday, Legos & Pirates: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks Mar 2-8
- Richard Lewis takes the stage at Parker Playhouse in Fort Lauderdale on Friday
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Feb. 27-March 1
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Feb. 27-March 1
- South Beach Comedy Festival 2015 announces line-up
- Disney Live, Mommy’s Night Out, Food Trucks & Skating: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks Feb 23-29
- Things to Do in Miami this Weekend - Feb. 20-22
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Feb. 14-16
- President’s Day Weekend Guide 2015
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Feb. 13-15