Superhero vs. Supervillain Pub Crawl
Dress up like your favorite hero or villain for this pub crawl in South Beach.
With Halloween two months away some of us may be aching for an excuse to get the dust off the cape of that Superman costume. Well, your opportunity comes in the form of the Superhero vs. Supervillain Pub Crawl taking place this Saturday, August 28 on South Beach.
Several local bars and restaurants are participating including Tequila Chicas, Finnegan's Way and Fat Tuesdays. The way it works is participants pay $10 in advance, $15 at the door and are treated to a round on the house at each venue in the Pub Crawl. After the first round, you have to reach into your utility belt, Batman, and pull out your super wallet, but if you do the math, you are getting a drink at a minimum of four venues for $10-$15. That's the price of a 'tini at most South Beach spots.
For more information and to RSVP visit here.
See and Do
- 20 great parks, 20 great outings
- Instagram photos that prove that Biscayne National Park is a dazzling gem
- Check out these 5 events during Downtown Art Days
- 5 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - Aug 26-28
- 'Star Wars' marathon at the Olympia Theater
- 'Psychic Match' star Deborah Graham talks about finding real love at Books & Books
- Public art to hunt down in Brickell and Downtown
- Surreal dance stories from Cuba
- Comic Iliza Shlesinger to bring her wit and wisdom to West Palm Beach
- 6 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - Aug. 19-21