Superhero vs. Supervillain Pub Crawl
Dress up like your favorite hero or villain for this pub crawl in South Beach.
With Halloween two months away some of us may be aching for an excuse to get the dust off the cape of that Superman costume. Well, your opportunity comes in the form of the Superhero vs. Supervillain Pub Crawl taking place this Saturday, August 28 on South Beach.
Several local bars and restaurants are participating including Tequila Chicas, Finnegan's Way and Fat Tuesdays. The way it works is participants pay $10 in advance, $15 at the door and are treated to a round on the house at each venue in the Pub Crawl. After the first round, you have to reach into your utility belt, Batman, and pull out your super wallet, but if you do the math, you are getting a drink at a minimum of four venues for $10-$15. That's the price of a 'tini at most South Beach spots.
For more information and to RSVP visit here.
See and Do
- Summer Fun 2015: Your guide to kids programs and camps for the summer in Miami
- Summer Fun 2015: Your guide to parks in Miami this summer
- Russian pianist plays Wynwood on Friday
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - May 22-24
- Third Thursdays at Perez Art Museum Miami brings music and drinks
- Memorial Day Weekend Events - 2015
- Haitian Book Fair to celebrate Caribbean culture for 3rd year
- Annie, Open Play & Freebie Fun: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks for Memorial Day Week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - May 15-17
- Haitian Compas Festival encores at Sun Life Stadium with System Band and many more