Superhero vs. Supervillain Pub Crawl
Dress up like your favorite hero or villain for this pub crawl in South Beach.
With Halloween two months away some of us may be aching for an excuse to get the dust off the cape of that Superman costume. Well, your opportunity comes in the form of the Superhero vs. Supervillain Pub Crawl taking place this Saturday, August 28 on South Beach.
Several local bars and restaurants are participating including Tequila Chicas, Finnegan's Way and Fat Tuesdays. The way it works is participants pay $10 in advance, $15 at the door and are treated to a round on the house at each venue in the Pub Crawl. After the first round, you have to reach into your utility belt, Batman, and pull out your super wallet, but if you do the math, you are getting a drink at a minimum of four venues for $10-$15. That's the price of a 'tini at most South Beach spots.
For more information and to RSVP visit here.
See and Do
- Holiday parades, princess parties & a local gift guide: Munchkin Fun's top weekly picks
- Holiday events in Miami
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Dec. 12-14
- Outré Theatre makes its move to Fort Lauderdale with ‘Othello’
- Cirque du Soleil brings its fem-centric show, 'Amaluna,' to Sun Life Stadium
- Seminole Hard Rock Winterfest Boat Parade floats into Broward this Saturday
- Holiday dance, theater and music favorites to make the season merry
- ‘Book of Mormon’ walks its fine line, this time at the Arsht Center
- Princess parties, superheroes & gingerbread houses: Munchkin Fun's Top picks for Dec 8-12
- #HowToMiami - Street Art