Superhero dance, Lego storytime, Mother’s Day prep & Munchkin Fun Miami's 10 other top picks
Soccer, storytime, balloons & giggles await: Munchkin Fun Miami's top picks
Hope everyone had a great weekend! Here’s to a busy week of Mother’s Day prep, dancing, art & LOADS of family fun…
Check out Lego storytime in North Miami, get little ones dancing in superhero training class in South Miami, let kids 6-12 get creative with the professionals at MOCA’s Creative Arts for Kids class in North Miami, get little kids on the field with a five-week soccer mini camp in Miami Gardens, test the waters with a $5 chess trial lesson in Pinecrest for kids 5-12 or drop kids 5-12 off for a 90-minute Saturday morning art class in the Gables.
Shop homegrown produce & locally made eats at the Sunset Harbor farmers market, feast on Books for Breakfast with Atarah Montessori in the Grove, celebrate Nicaraguan cultural with dance, music & kids activities at the Miami Beach Botanical Gardens or get a jump start on Mother’s Day celebrations with library activities in Key Biscayne, Kendall and Downtown Miami. Click here for all the details.
WIN TICKETS TO DB MODERNE’S JR PASTY ACADEMY
Treat your munchkin to an extra sweet Saturday as db Bistro Moderne brings back its Junior Pastry Academy Saturday, May 10. Your little ones will learn the ins & outs of following a recipe, measuring, precision and decorating while you enjoy a cocktail and canapes. Pure weekend bliss! We’re giving away two sets of tickets (one adult & child each) - click here to enter to win.
See and Do
- Port-au-Prince Jazz fest comes to Little Haiti Cultural Center
- Disney's 'Worlds of Fantasy' skates into Miami
- Pigs Do Fly's 'Fifty Plus: A New Attitude' at Empire Stage brings a new batch of short plays
- Disney on Ice giveaways, kids cooking & freebie fun: Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week
- PAMM hosts monthly Free Second Saturdays event
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Sept. 12-14
- Jungle Island plans giant transformation
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Sept. 5-7
- Free admission to Jungle Island for South Florida kids through September
- Coral Gables Museum hosts 'The Big One', a collection of Hurricane Andrew photos