Super You & Me with Laidback Luke
Laidback Luke returns for the Super You & Me event where the dress code is Superhero-like. Take a trip to LIV, dance away to DJ's Calvin Harris, Sonic C, Afrojack, Dada Life, Contra, and Ross One.
Get your shades on, you whistles, and prepare to bounce to the beat as WMC continues to take over the beach. Wednesday, March 24th Laidback Luke returns for the second installment of the Super You & Me event where the dress code is Superhero-like. No need to glam out; put on your cape, your spyglasses, and take a trip to LIV to dance the night away to a huge line-up of guest DJ’s alongside residents Contra and Ross One.
LIV is one of the best places to party with the stage set up in the front, and the tables lining the walls, it’s like a perfect little concert arena. Newcomer Sonic C will take a turn on the turntables for an opening set that will get the crowd hyped for the phenomenal line-up. Following Sonic C will be Dada Life straight from Sweden to make their second appearance at the Super You & Me fiesta. After Dada life is AfroJack; now this guy is definitely a force not to be reckoned with. His mixing skills are top notch and could give the big dudes a run for their money.
Once the newbies have had a chance to show off their skills, it’s time to bring out the masters of the night, DJ’s Calvin Harris and last but definitely not least Laidback Luke. Calvin Harris was here in Miami not too long ago and his performance was ridiculous, there wasn’t a person in LIV that wasn’t on their feet. Laidback Luke will complete the line-up, as they say, save the best for last. The Super You & Me event marks the official launch party for the release of his very own mix tape and his latest single “Till Tonight" ft. Jonathon Mendelsohn.
Put on your game face, get some RedBull and prepare for a superhero filled night at LIV. Pre-sale tickets are available at Wanttickets.com for the price of $80; ticket purchase cut-off time is 8pm. Doors open at 10pm. Expect a crazy line and madness everywhere, it’s WMC, live, love, dance!
- Beer, pigskin, skin, more pigskin, music, more beer & Super Bowl!
- 5 reasons why we’re excited about the new Vagabond Restaurant & Bar
- Minibar app brings wine, spirits, and beer to your door
- Go Drink This: The Pineapple
- Repour craft cocktail bar to open in South Beach's Albion Hotel
- Sunday symphony, saused Flamingos, philanthropic models and a new monthly Edition
- Go Drink This: Ceviche Sour
- Nude male models in Miami! Booze! Art, music and ping pong, too.
- Ultra Music Festival releases Phase 1 of its 2015 lineup
- Go Drink This: New England Sidecar