Super Bowl Week at the W Ft. Lauderdale
Enjoy Super Bowl Week from the luxurious W Hotel in Fort Lauderdale.
W Fort Lauderdale
401 North Fort Lauderdale Beach Boulevard
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304
For dinner reservations at Steven Starr’s Steak 954 call : 954-414-8333
If you live up North and still want to get in on the action of Super Bowl week, head to the W Hotel for an array of events going on all week long. From celebrity DJ’s to special dinners, and fantastic drink specials, there’s something for everyone day and night. The W Hotel is the located directly on Ft. Lauderdale Beach giving you the ultimate Waterfront View. The W features the gorgeous bar and lounge, Whiskey Blue, created by nightlife entreprenuers Rand and Scott Gerber, and an amazing modern steakhouse created by Stephan Starr, Steak 954.
This week head out to the W Hotel and celebrate Super Bowl Week at Whiskey Blue or enjoy a delicious meal at Steak 954 and enjoy some of these great deals.
Thursday February 4, 2010
- Whiskey Blue – It’s ladies night! From 8pm-2am ladies will receive complimentary champagne and half off Three Olive Vodka cocktails.
Friday, February 5, 2010
- Whiskey Blue – They’re going street side and having their own version of a Lemonade stand; from noon to 6pm enjoy specialty cocktails paired with barbeque prepared by Steak 954. From 6pm-8pm it’s time for HAPPY HOUR!!! – Enjoy half priced drinks while you feast on some light bites from Steak 954 and listen to LIVE music by Fabian Hernandez whose music was recently featured in the commercial for Bealls.
Saturday, February 6, 2010
- Whiskey Blue – They’re doing it again with specialty cocktails and barbeque from noon to 6pm. Then grab some dinner at Steak 954 before heading back to Whiskey Blue for a special Celebrity DJ set by Pete Wentz. Doors open at 10pm. For table reservations and guest list, please contact Mara Stamper at 954.414.8300 or email email@example.com
Don’t miss out on these amazing specials, take a trip to the W, and celebrate the Big Game in style.
- Go Drink This: Passion Fruit Cilantro Caipirinha
- db Bistro Moderne Serves Up Art You Can Drink
- Summer in the city: DBGB, boozy fundraisers and bikini contests
- Go Drink This: Aperol Spritz
- Woodchuck Transforms The Annex in Wynwood into a Big Top for Gumption Cider Launch
- Go Drink This: Banjan Groove
- New Patrón lets you step up your Cinco de Mayo game
- Nahko and Medicine for the People at Grand Central, Dance Band Night, Electric Piquete & Buck 15 Redux
- Cinco de Mayo Parties in Miami and South Florida
- Fight nights, Derby days, comedy & Cinco de Mayo