Super Bowl Week at the W Ft. Lauderdale
Enjoy Super Bowl Week from the luxurious W Hotel in Fort Lauderdale.
W Fort Lauderdale
401 North Fort Lauderdale Beach Boulevard
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304
For dinner reservations at Steven Starr’s Steak 954 call : 954-414-8333
If you live up North and still want to get in on the action of Super Bowl week, head to the W Hotel for an array of events going on all week long. From celebrity DJ’s to special dinners, and fantastic drink specials, there’s something for everyone day and night. The W Hotel is the located directly on Ft. Lauderdale Beach giving you the ultimate Waterfront View. The W features the gorgeous bar and lounge, Whiskey Blue, created by nightlife entreprenuers Rand and Scott Gerber, and an amazing modern steakhouse created by Stephan Starr, Steak 954.
This week head out to the W Hotel and celebrate Super Bowl Week at Whiskey Blue or enjoy a delicious meal at Steak 954 and enjoy some of these great deals.
Thursday February 4, 2010
- Whiskey Blue – It’s ladies night! From 8pm-2am ladies will receive complimentary champagne and half off Three Olive Vodka cocktails.
Friday, February 5, 2010
- Whiskey Blue – They’re going street side and having their own version of a Lemonade stand; from noon to 6pm enjoy specialty cocktails paired with barbeque prepared by Steak 954. From 6pm-8pm it’s time for HAPPY HOUR!!! – Enjoy half priced drinks while you feast on some light bites from Steak 954 and listen to LIVE music by Fabian Hernandez whose music was recently featured in the commercial for Bealls.
Saturday, February 6, 2010
- Whiskey Blue – They’re doing it again with specialty cocktails and barbeque from noon to 6pm. Then grab some dinner at Steak 954 before heading back to Whiskey Blue for a special Celebrity DJ set by Pete Wentz. Doors open at 10pm. For table reservations and guest list, please contact Mara Stamper at 954.414.8300 or email email@example.com
Don’t miss out on these amazing specials, take a trip to the W, and celebrate the Big Game in style.
- Go Drink This: Sweet Tarts Cocktail
- Velvet Underground: Complimentary wine for women at (petit) Miami and Cat Shell performs at the W South Beach
- All-star team brings 'Sweet Liberty Drink and Supply Company' to South Beach in December
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - September 5 - 7
- Go Drink This: White Cosmo
- Velvet Underground: Dine in style with chef Aaron Dreilinger and Brick House launches throwback dance party series
- Ultra Music Festival bans minors
- Go Drink This: Bellini at Cipriani Miami
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - August 29 - 31
- Miami Labor Day Weekend Party Guide