Super Bowl Tailgate Party hosted by Snooki
Snooki from MTV's the Jersey Shore hosts the Ultimate Tail Gate Party for Super Bowl XLIV at Finnegan's on The River!
The big day has arrived for the ultimate showdown between the New Orleans Saints and the Indianapolis Colts here in Miami for Super Bowl XLIV; do you know where you’re watching the game? Well if you don’t have plans, there are many viewing parties going on all over South Florida; first up is the “Tailin It” viewing party going on at Finnegan’s on the River hosted by Snooki from the Jersey Shore.
There’s going to be plenty of drink specials like $150 bottles and buckets of beers for $15 as well as music going on all night provided by DJ Miguel G, Ethics, Airtime, Flex, Revo and Robin Louis. You can arrive by land or sea; dock your boat right alongside of Finnegan’s and have your own party right on your boat while getting drinks at the bar at Finnegan’s or take a dip in the pool and party on land. With the amount of promoting this viewing party is getting, it seems like it will be insanely packed and ridiculously fun, don’t miss out on this Ultimate Super Bowl Tail Gate hosted by the Queen of the Poof Snooki, from MTV’s Jersey Shore. Tailgating starts at 12pm.
- Tonight: 'Bourbon & Beats' at Radio Bar in South Beach with hard-to-find Pappy Van Winkle 15-year
- SushiSamba celebrates Brazil's Carnaval on Lincoln Road and in Coral Gables on Tuesday night with live samba dancing, batucada drummers, DJs and specialty cocktails
- Coming soon to Wynwood: a craft beer bar called KUSH
- Velvet Underground: Spa party at the Viceroy, Chaos Cooking comes to Miami, Spam Allstars drop a new album, and Sunday funday at The Broken Shaker
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Feb. 28 - March 2
- Beloved South Beach DJ Mark Leventhal dies at 50 after nearly one month in the hospital
- Miami native Blake Lee to appear in ABC's new sitcom ‘Mixology’
- Soulfrito Urban Latin Music Festival brings the top urban and Latin acts
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Feb. 21-23
- Velvet Underground: The Dead Rabbit pops up at Patpong Road, The Stage launches 3-2-1 Lounge, Chippendales extends its visit, and Eats N Beats in the Design District