Super Bowl Kick Off with Cedric Gervais
Cedric Gervais kicks off Super Bowl Week at Mynt Lounge!
As Super Bowl approaches it’s only natural that the most exclusive club on South Beach celebrates this spectacular event with an amazing Kick Off Party. This Wednesday, Miami’s own Cedric Gervais is serving up the best sounds to get you in the mood for the ultimate show down between the Saints and the Colts going down on Sunday night here in our fabulous city. Additional sounds will be provided by resident DJ Julian Ingrosso; get ready to dance all night, and party till the early dawn.
Dress code for Mynt is strictly enforced, think fashionably chic, and don't expect to walk right in, it's a very exclusive venue and usually packs a lot of celebs looking to escape the cameras. Table reservations are strongly encouraged, this will save you the hassle of waiting outside. Arrive early, doors open at 11pm. It’s SUPER BOWL WEEK, LET'S PARTY!
- Go Drink This: Passion Fruit Cilantro Caipirinha
- db Bistro Moderne Serves Up Art You Can Drink
- Summer in the city: DBGB, boozy fundraisers and bikini contests
- Go Drink This: Aperol Spritz
- Woodchuck Transforms The Annex in Wynwood into a Big Top for Gumption Cider Launch
- Go Drink This: Banjan Groove
- New Patrón lets you step up your Cinco de Mayo game
- Nahko and Medicine for the People at Grand Central, Dance Band Night, Electric Piquete & Buck 15 Redux
- Cinco de Mayo Parties in Miami and South Florida
- Fight nights, Derby days, comedy & Cinco de Mayo