Super Bowl Kick Off with Cedric Gervais
Cedric Gervais kicks off Super Bowl Week at Mynt Lounge!
As Super Bowl approaches it’s only natural that the most exclusive club on South Beach celebrates this spectacular event with an amazing Kick Off Party. This Wednesday, Miami’s own Cedric Gervais is serving up the best sounds to get you in the mood for the ultimate show down between the Saints and the Colts going down on Sunday night here in our fabulous city. Additional sounds will be provided by resident DJ Julian Ingrosso; get ready to dance all night, and party till the early dawn.
Dress code for Mynt is strictly enforced, think fashionably chic, and don't expect to walk right in, it's a very exclusive venue and usually packs a lot of celebs looking to escape the cameras. Table reservations are strongly encouraged, this will save you the hassle of waiting outside. Arrive early, doors open at 11pm. It’s SUPER BOWL WEEK, LET'S PARTY!
- Velvet Underground: Slap & Tickle pops up underground at FDR and Ball & Chain throws first La Pachanga party
- Railroad Blues boasts weekend lineup of local musicians
- Club Rio offers DJs, bottle service with gaming
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - September 12 - 14
- Go Drink This: Sweet Tarts Cocktail
- Velvet Underground: Complimentary wine for women at (petit) Miami and Cat Shell performs at the W South Beach
- All-star team brings 'Sweet Liberty Drink and Supply Company' to South Beach in December
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - September 5 - 7
- Go Drink This: White Cosmo
- Velvet Underground: Dine in style with chef Aaron Dreilinger and Brick House launches throwback dance party series