Super Bowl Kick Off with Cedric Gervais
Cedric Gervais kicks off Super Bowl Week at Mynt Lounge!
As Super Bowl approaches it’s only natural that the most exclusive club on South Beach celebrates this spectacular event with an amazing Kick Off Party. This Wednesday, Miami’s own Cedric Gervais is serving up the best sounds to get you in the mood for the ultimate show down between the Saints and the Colts going down on Sunday night here in our fabulous city. Additional sounds will be provided by resident DJ Julian Ingrosso; get ready to dance all night, and party till the early dawn.
Dress code for Mynt is strictly enforced, think fashionably chic, and don't expect to walk right in, it's a very exclusive venue and usually packs a lot of celebs looking to escape the cameras. Table reservations are strongly encouraged, this will save you the hassle of waiting outside. Arrive early, doors open at 11pm. It’s SUPER BOWL WEEK, LET'S PARTY!
- Go Drink This: Scotch and the Coconut
- Go Drink This: Ginger Berry Smash
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: EDGE Steak & Bar at the Four Seasons Miami
- Chocolate orgies, apres happy hours, Sunday suppers and late night brunches
- Go Drink This: Espumita Cocktail
- Go Drink This: Ortanique Bacardi Mojito
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: Tongue & Cheek in Miami Beach
- Go Drink This: Bombay Sapphire Negroni
- Bodega, Brandt's Break, Baboons and Audrina Patridge bring on the scene
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: Tamarina in Brickell