Super Bowl Kick Off with Cedric Gervais
Cedric Gervais kicks off Super Bowl Week at Mynt Lounge!
As Super Bowl approaches it’s only natural that the most exclusive club on South Beach celebrates this spectacular event with an amazing Kick Off Party. This Wednesday, Miami’s own Cedric Gervais is serving up the best sounds to get you in the mood for the ultimate show down between the Saints and the Colts going down on Sunday night here in our fabulous city. Additional sounds will be provided by resident DJ Julian Ingrosso; get ready to dance all night, and party till the early dawn.
Dress code for Mynt is strictly enforced, think fashionably chic, and don't expect to walk right in, it's a very exclusive venue and usually packs a lot of celebs looking to escape the cameras. Table reservations are strongly encouraged, this will save you the hassle of waiting outside. Arrive early, doors open at 11pm. It’s SUPER BOWL WEEK, LET'S PARTY!
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - April 18 - 20
- Velvet Underground: Vinyl fever returns on Record Store Day, LA-based dark glam opera band 'Timur and the Dime Museum' plays for The Miami Light Project, and go retro with famed drag queen Elaine Lancaster at Miami Bingo Bash
- Velvet Underground: Heavyweight champion Shannon "The Cannon" Briggs hosts fight night at Wonderland, Cuban hip hopper Danay Suarez plays North Beach, Alberto Cabrera's Bread + Butter launches happy hour
- MOVA Lounge hosts 5th annual Block Party for Miami Beach Gay Pride Festival
- Plans emerge to save Miami's oldest bar as owners announce sale of Tobacco Road
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - April 11 - 13
- Dita Von Teese takes it off for South Florida
- 'Cocktales: Confessions of a Nymphomaniac' debuts at Bardot and runs through April
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - April 4 - 6
- SL Miami at The James Royal Palm closes