Sup & Save at Cecconi's
Sup & Save at Cecconi's this season
4385 Collins Ave, Miami Beach
Ceconni’s at Soho Beach House is wooing diners to its indoor/outdoor space with a spate of new lunch, brunch and dinner specials.
- Available Monday through Friday, the two-course Garden Lunch special rings in at $16 and includes a cup of soup and chopped salad with a choice of chicken paillard, Alaskan salmon or fresh buffalo mozzarella.
- The Ladies Who Lunch package treats ladies to a complimentary glass of Prosecco Thursdays from noon to 5pm with a Garden Lunch order.
- Served Sundays from 6-7pm, the Sunday Family Supper is a four-person feast for $50. Menu includes two pizzas, a bowl of pasta and a bowl of salad.
- Weekend brunch pairs traditional breakfast dishes with ocean breeze and a complementary Bellini or Bloody Mary.
- Go highbrow with Truffle’s at Cecconi’s. The two-person dinner features Italian truffles in a variety of dishes, including a risotto completed tableside. $180.
- Indulge in a Krug dinner at the Dutch Sept 3
- Miami Spice Mash-Up grand finale
- Brush up on grill skills at BLT Prime this weekend
- Flex your mussels at Bistro BE and Colette
- Freddo brings helado to Lincoln Road
- Craft beer dinners bubble up in Miami
- Best Burger in Miami? Zagat says db Bistro Moderne
- National Hotel appoints Gastón Sánchez as new executive chef
- Nobu celebrates 20 years with $120 omakase menu
- What's the Best? 5 Fantastic Fritas Cubanas