Sup & Save at Cecconi's
Sup & Save at Cecconi's this season
Ceconni’s at Soho Beach House is wooing diners to its indoor/outdoor space with a spate of new lunch, brunch and dinner specials.
- Available Monday through Friday, the two-course Garden Lunch special rings in at $16 and includes a cup of soup and chopped salad with a choice of chicken paillard, Alaskan salmon or fresh buffalo mozzarella.
- The Ladies Who Lunch package treats ladies to a complimentary glass of Prosecco Thursdays from noon to 5pm with a Garden Lunch order.
- Served Sundays from 6-7pm, the Sunday Family Supper is a four-person feast for $50. Menu includes two pizzas, a bowl of pasta and a bowl of salad.
- Weekend brunch pairs traditional breakfast dishes with ocean breeze and a complementary Bellini or Bloody Mary.
- Go highbrow with Truffle’s at Cecconi’s. The two-person dinner features Italian truffles in a variety of dishes, including a risotto completed tableside. $180.
4385 Collins Ave, Miami Beach
- Zak the Baker closed, reopens Friday
- "Celebrity" status won't get you into Eating House's sold-out 4/20 dinner
- 10 New Restaurants Coming Soon to Downtown Doral
- Game of Thrones-inspired dishes at Beaker & Gray
- O, Miami poetry shows up in local food
- Two for one: Barley chef to open pizza pop up in Dadeland
- Balans restaurant owner found dead
- Which Miami seafood chef won last weekend's pork cooking competition?
- New menu for Raleigh Hotel restaurant
- This Miami chef was named Food & Wine best new chef