Sup & Save at Cecconi's
Sup & Save at Cecconi's this season
Ceconni’s at Soho Beach House is wooing diners to its indoor/outdoor space with a spate of new lunch, brunch and dinner specials.
- Available Monday through Friday, the two-course Garden Lunch special rings in at $16 and includes a cup of soup and chopped salad with a choice of chicken paillard, Alaskan salmon or fresh buffalo mozzarella.
- The Ladies Who Lunch package treats ladies to a complimentary glass of Prosecco Thursdays from noon to 5pm with a Garden Lunch order.
- Served Sundays from 6-7pm, the Sunday Family Supper is a four-person feast for $50. Menu includes two pizzas, a bowl of pasta and a bowl of salad.
- Weekend brunch pairs traditional breakfast dishes with ocean breeze and a complementary Bellini or Bloody Mary.
- Go highbrow with Truffle’s at Cecconi’s. The two-person dinner features Italian truffles in a variety of dishes, including a risotto completed tableside. $180.
4385 Collins Ave, Miami Beach
- This man loves burgers so much he built a museum to them
- Their restaurants will be neighbors – so these top chefs cooked for each other
- Why ‘Top Chef’ brothers are opening their first restaurant together in Miami
- A Miami Book Fair event for 'Top Chef' fans, book lovers
- Forget cooking: Here's where to eat out for Thanksgiving
- Mignonette oyster dinner features Miami Book Fair author Rowan Jacobsen
- These food celebs, authors are coming to Miami this week
- Miami's favorite al fresco dining spots, according to Yelp
- Wiener (not the politician) gets spotlight at Wiener Bash
- Bands, drinks and Chipotle at Bayfront Park