Sup & Save at Cecconi's
Sup & Save at Cecconi's this season
4385 Collins Ave, Miami Beach
Ceconni’s at Soho Beach House is wooing diners to its indoor/outdoor space with a spate of new lunch, brunch and dinner specials.
- Available Monday through Friday, the two-course Garden Lunch special rings in at $16 and includes a cup of soup and chopped salad with a choice of chicken paillard, Alaskan salmon or fresh buffalo mozzarella.
- The Ladies Who Lunch package treats ladies to a complimentary glass of Prosecco Thursdays from noon to 5pm with a Garden Lunch order.
- Served Sundays from 6-7pm, the Sunday Family Supper is a four-person feast for $50. Menu includes two pizzas, a bowl of pasta and a bowl of salad.
- Weekend brunch pairs traditional breakfast dishes with ocean breeze and a complementary Bellini or Bloody Mary.
- Go highbrow with Truffle’s at Cecconi’s. The two-person dinner features Italian truffles in a variety of dishes, including a risotto completed tableside. $180.
- The List: Corsair's Scott Conant
- Chef changes at Verde, Steak 954, Makoto
- The List: Casa D'Angelo's Angelo Elia
- South Beach openings: Soho Bay, David's Cafe, a new Dewey's, Bodega, Chicken Kitchen, La Savina
- Christmas and NYE 2014: A Holiday Dining Guide for Miami and South Florida
- Dewey LoSasso to run new restaurant at Schnebly Winery and Miami Brewing Co.
- American Social now open in Brickell
- Cibo Wine Bar expands to South Beach
- Top 10 most popular Miami food/drink places on Instagram in 2014
- The List: The Dutch's Conor Hanlon