Sup & Save at Cecconi's
Sup & Save at Cecconi's this season
4385 Collins Ave, Miami Beach
Ceconni’s at Soho Beach House is wooing diners to its indoor/outdoor space with a spate of new lunch, brunch and dinner specials.
- Available Monday through Friday, the two-course Garden Lunch special rings in at $16 and includes a cup of soup and chopped salad with a choice of chicken paillard, Alaskan salmon or fresh buffalo mozzarella.
- The Ladies Who Lunch package treats ladies to a complimentary glass of Prosecco Thursdays from noon to 5pm with a Garden Lunch order.
- Served Sundays from 6-7pm, the Sunday Family Supper is a four-person feast for $50. Menu includes two pizzas, a bowl of pasta and a bowl of salad.
- Weekend brunch pairs traditional breakfast dishes with ocean breeze and a complementary Bellini or Bloody Mary.
- Go highbrow with Truffle’s at Cecconi’s. The two-person dinner features Italian truffles in a variety of dishes, including a risotto completed tableside. $180.
- Big shucking scallops at Oceanaire in Miami this weekend
- Treat yourself to Sushi Samba & a movie July 22
- Big Pink gets bigger: Miami Beach-themed burgers added to menu
- Cantina la Veinte debuts at Icon Brickell July 28
- The List: Eating around Miami with Macchialina's Michael Pirolo
- Brew in Miami: J Wakefield Brewing gets ready to open in Wynwood
- New restaurants move in to Miami: Il Mulino, Bistro BE, Mignonette
- Power through lunch with Miami's best express-lunch options
- Eat, drink and toast Bastille Day Monday, July 14
- The List: Eating around Miami with Dewey LoSasso