Celebrate Summer with Asia de Cuba's daily sunset soiree
Through Summer 2011
Asia de Cuba
The Mondrian South Beach
1100 West Ave, Miami Beach
Toast the summer with $6 Bocadito snacks and $10 Mambo King cocktails courtesy of Asia de Cuba's Sunset Celebrations. Seven days a week from 5-7pm.
- 9beach Fusion Kitchen & Lounge Bar set to open in South Beach
- Former Seaspice chef to oversee food at Fort Lauderdale hotel-condo
- The List: Miami's best eats with Piripi's Najat Kaanache
- Chefs named at new Miami restaurants Centro Taco, Laffa Mediterranean and Zest
- The List: Miami's best food with Sushi Maki's Abe Ng
- Miami's best burgers are getting fired up at Burger Brawl
- The List: Miami's best foods with Cantina La Veinte's Santiago Gómez
- La Embajada to open restaurant, coffee bar, music venue in Wynwood
- Tamarina hires exec chef from 'Best New Restaurant' winner Dolce
- Miami's most anticipated restaurants: Where are they now?