Celebrate Summer with Asia de Cuba's daily sunset soiree
Through Summer 2011
Asia de Cuba
The Mondrian South Beach
1100 West Ave, Miami Beach
Toast the summer with $6 Bocadito snacks and $10 Mambo King cocktails courtesy of Asia de Cuba's Sunset Celebrations. Seven days a week from 5-7pm.
- Miami's Best Pizza to close after 44 years in Coral Gables
- Miami food to star on Bravo's 'Best New Restaurant'
- What's the Best? 5 Miami Coffee Shops
- Truffles and caviar on menu at Haven craft beer dinner in Miami Beach
- Interactive brunch benefits United Way of Miami-Dade
- Scott Conant of Scarpetta to open restaurant in Turnberry Isle in Aventura
- Zuma partners to open Tamarina restaurant in Miami
- Sesame Street adventures, character storytime & freebie fun: Munchkin Fun's top weekly picks
- Tapas and beer for $20 this month in Miami
- What's the Best? Five Spots for Late-Night Food in Miami