Celebrate Summer with Asia de Cuba's daily sunset soiree
Through Summer 2011
Asia de Cuba
The Mondrian South Beach
1100 West Ave, Miami Beach
Toast the summer with $6 Bocadito snacks and $10 Mambo King cocktails courtesy of Asia de Cuba's Sunset Celebrations. Seven days a week from 5-7pm.
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- The List: 10 best bets for Father's Day dining in South Florida
- Macchialina team to open BaZi modern Asian restaurant in South Beach's Marlin Hotel
- Father's Day contest: Win Dad free steaks from The Forge, Quality Meats, Wolfgang's
- Proof Pizza, Josh's Deli, 27 Restaurant keep their stars shining