Celebrate Summer with Asia de Cuba's daily sunset soiree
Through Summer 2011
Asia de Cuba
The Mondrian South Beach
1100 West Ave, Miami Beach
Toast the summer with $6 Bocadito snacks and $10 Mambo King cocktails courtesy of Asia de Cuba's Sunset Celebrations. Seven days a week from 5-7pm.
- My Ceviche owners to open Laffa Mediterranean Kitchen in Miami
- Slow Food's Ark of Taste at Paraiso Bay
- The List: Oceanaire's Kareem Anguin
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015