Celebrate Summer with Asia de Cuba's daily sunset soiree
Through Summer 2011
Asia de Cuba
The Mondrian South Beach
1100 West Ave, Miami Beach
Toast the summer with $6 Bocadito snacks and $10 Mambo King cocktails courtesy of Asia de Cuba's Sunset Celebrations. Seven days a week from 5-7pm.
- Pubbelly's L'echon Brasserie closes in Miami Beach
- Five restaurants put Miami's fried chicken on the map
- The List: Best food in Miami with Palme d'Or's Gregory Pugin
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- The List: 10 best bets for Father's Day dining in South Florida