Healthy eats hit Lincoln Road courtesy of Sunlight Miami
1211 Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach
Healthy eats hit Lincoln Road this season courtesy of Sunlight Miami. The bright, cozy café serves up salads, sandwiches, smoothies, juices and healthy desserts (think organic ice cream) to diners with a calorie conscience. Customize your own juice blend, build your own sandwich or create a salad from 60 ingredients.
- Chefs named at new Miami restaurants Centro Taco, Laffa Mediterranean and Zest
- The List: Miami's best food with Sushi Maki's Abe Ng
- Miami's best burgers are getting fired up at Burger Brawl
- The List: Miami's best foods with Cantina La Veinte's Santiago Gómez
- La Embajada to open restaurant, coffee bar, music venue in Wynwood
- Tamarina hires exec chef from 'Best New Restaurant' winner Dolce
- Miami's most anticipated restaurants: Where are they now?
- Michelle Bernstein opens Cena by Michy in Miami's MiMo neighborhood
- Where to Treat Mom for Mother's Day
- The List: Miami's best bites with Sugarcane's Timon Balloo