Healthy eats hit Lincoln Road courtesy of Sunlight Miami
1211 Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach
Healthy eats hit Lincoln Road this season courtesy of Sunlight Miami. The bright, cozy café serves up salads, sandwiches, smoothies, juices and healthy desserts (think organic ice cream) to diners with a calorie conscience. Customize your own juice blend, build your own sandwich or create a salad from 60 ingredients.
- Burger Beast's Croquetapalooza to showcase one of Miami's favorite comfort foods
- What's the Best? 5 Choice Cheese Shops in Miami and Broward
- Pubbelly goes vegan Oct 2
- Eat well & do good at OTC Sept 22
- Updated: Miami restaurant openings, closings and more
- Miami's Best Pizza to close after 44 years in Coral Gables
- Miami food to star on Bravo's 'Best New Restaurant'
- What's the Best? 5 Miami Coffee Shops
- Truffles and caviar on menu at Haven craft beer dinner in Miami Beach
- Interactive brunch benefits United Way of Miami-Dade