Healthy eats hit Lincoln Road courtesy of Sunlight Miami
Healthy eats hit Lincoln Road this season courtesy of Sunlight Miami. The bright, cozy café serves up salads, sandwiches, smoothies, juices and healthy desserts (think organic ice cream) to diners with a calorie conscience. Customize your own juice blend, build your own sandwich or create a salad from 60 ingredients.
1211 Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach
- This renovated firehouse with two names has become a Brickell staple
- Miami's favorite croquetas by Yelpers in honor of Croquetapalooza
- 5 fun foodie activities to do with kids in Miami
- Wynwood businesses reopen after Zika scare
- Michy fans: Fried chicken is back
- Grandma's recipes play into new Estefan Kitchen
- This "clean eating" South Beach restaurant to open Brickell spot
- Croquetas get star treatment at Croquetapalooza
- UberEATS expands delivery west to Coral Gables, Coconut Grove, South Miami
- Can these cupcakes save Lolita the killer whale?