Healthy eats hit Lincoln Road courtesy of Sunlight Miami
Healthy eats hit Lincoln Road this season courtesy of Sunlight Miami. The bright, cozy café serves up salads, sandwiches, smoothies, juices and healthy desserts (think organic ice cream) to diners with a calorie conscience. Customize your own juice blend, build your own sandwich or create a salad from 60 ingredients.
1211 Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach
- Zak the Baker closed, reopens Friday
- "Celebrity" status won't get you into Eating House's sold-out 4/20 dinner
- 10 New Restaurants Coming Soon to Downtown Doral
- Game of Thrones-inspired dishes at Beaker & Gray
- O, Miami poetry shows up in local food
- Two for one: Barley chef to open pizza pop up in Dadeland
- Balans restaurant owner found dead
- Which Miami seafood chef won last weekend's pork cooking competition?
- New menu for Raleigh Hotel restaurant
- This Miami chef was named Food & Wine best new chef