Healthy eats hit Lincoln Road courtesy of Sunlight Miami
Healthy eats hit Lincoln Road this season courtesy of Sunlight Miami. The bright, cozy café serves up salads, sandwiches, smoothies, juices and healthy desserts (think organic ice cream) to diners with a calorie conscience. Customize your own juice blend, build your own sandwich or create a salad from 60 ingredients.
1211 Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach
- Why the Hungry Black Man makes juice bar his pick of the week
- What this 'hungry black man' did after a 'dining while black' experience
- Taste Chinese, Mexican and Japanese in one bite — for one night only
- A vegetarian gastropub? It's coming to (where else?) South Beach
- Where you can taste a prize-winning doughnut in Miami
- These are Miami's most popular brunch spots, says Yelp
- Pollo Tropical wants you to cheat — on your chicken
- Three perfect words: Free chocolate croissants
- Burgers and beer in Brickell on National Cheeseburger Day
- Who has Miami's favorite fried chicken?