Sunday Night Cookouts
If you find yourself bored and penniless Sunday evenings, Hurricanes Bar & Lounge will both feed and entertain you.
Sunday Night Cookout at Hurricane Bar & Lounge
640-7 East Atlantic Ave., Delray Beach; 561-278-0282
6 p.m. to 8 p.m. free BBQ
Hurricane Bar & Lounge invites you to their Sunday Night Cookouts featuring mojo-marinated chicken, sirloin burgers and beefy foot-long hotdogs for hungry bar patrons, followed by live local and national bands. The party is a great way to end the weekend with a bang and the best part is that both the food and music are free (from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.) This month's line up offers a mix of genres, from funk to bluegrass to reggae.
9/12 - Diocious: Grunge/funk band out of Gainesville
9/19 - Short Straw Pickers: Bluegrass band from Deerfield Beach
9/26 - Soulgrass Rebellion: Bluegrass/reggae roots music band from Asheville, NC
10/3 - Soul Taxi: Reggae band from New Smyrna Beach
See and Do
- Free Halloween events, family theater & 10 picks for the week
- Miami Theater Center humanizes ‘Hedda Gabler’
- HESS Select South Beach Seafood Festival takes place Saturday
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Oct. 24-26
- YoungArts kicks off Outside the Box series with a show by musician Dave Eggar
- Carbonell winners take the stage at South Miami-Dade Cultural Arts Center
- Pumpkin patches, parties and trick-or-treating: Munchkin Fun's 2014 Halloween Guide
- MIFFecito: A Shot of Cinema
- Grovetoberfest brings craft beer to Miami's masses
- Playwright Vanessa Garcia tackles identity in exile in her new play 'The Cuban Spring'