Sunday Night Cookouts
If you find yourself bored and penniless Sunday evenings, Hurricanes Bar & Lounge will both feed and entertain you.
Sunday Night Cookout at Hurricane Bar & Lounge
640-7 East Atlantic Ave., Delray Beach; 561-278-0282
6 p.m. to 8 p.m. free BBQ
Hurricane Bar & Lounge invites you to their Sunday Night Cookouts featuring mojo-marinated chicken, sirloin burgers and beefy foot-long hotdogs for hungry bar patrons, followed by live local and national bands. The party is a great way to end the weekend with a bang and the best part is that both the food and music are free (from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.) This month's line up offers a mix of genres, from funk to bluegrass to reggae.
9/12 - Diocious: Grunge/funk band out of Gainesville
9/19 - Short Straw Pickers: Bluegrass band from Deerfield Beach
9/26 - Soulgrass Rebellion: Bluegrass/reggae roots music band from Asheville, NC
10/3 - Soul Taxi: Reggae band from New Smyrna Beach
See and Do
- Russian pianist plays Wynwood on Friday
- Third Thursdays at Perez Art Museum Miami brings music and drinks
- Memorial Day Weekend Events - 2015
- Haitian Book Fair to celebrate Caribbean culture for 3rd year
- Annie, Open Play & Freebie Fun: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks for Memorial Day Week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - May 15-17
- Haitian Compas Festival encores at Sun Life Stadium with System Band and many more
- Siempre Flamenco hosts Cafe Cantante at the South Miami-Dade Cultural Arts Center
- The Rhythm Foundation's Dance Band Night kicks off with The French Horn
- What if Works presents Chekhov's 'The Cherry Orchard'