Sunday Night Cookouts
If you find yourself bored and penniless Sunday evenings, Hurricanes Bar & Lounge will both feed and entertain you.
Hurricane Bar & Lounge invites you to their Sunday Night Cookouts featuring mojo-marinated chicken, sirloin burgers and beefy foot-long hotdogs for hungry bar patrons, followed by live local and national bands. The party is a great way to end the weekend with a bang and the best part is that both the food and music are free (from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.) This month's line up offers a mix of genres, from funk to bluegrass to reggae.
9/12 - Diocious: Grunge/funk band out of Gainesville
9/19 - Short Straw Pickers: Bluegrass band from Deerfield Beach
9/26 - Soulgrass Rebellion: Bluegrass/reggae roots music band from Asheville, NC
10/3 - Soul Taxi: Reggae band from New Smyrna Beach
Sunday Night Cookout at Hurricane Bar & Lounge
640-7 East Atlantic Ave., Delray Beach; 561-278-0282
6 p.m. to 8 p.m. free BBQ
See and Do
- 16 Culture Events in Miami to Keep You Socially Fit May 1 - 15
- 7 events in Miami for the budget-conscious - April 29-May 1
- 11 events not to miss in Miami in May 2016
- 11 free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - April 22-24
- What if 'Game of Thrones' were recast with famous Floridians?
- 7 things to do with your kids in the Florida Keys
- 5 Reasons to go to Wynwood Life
- Brickell City Centre Brings Farmers Market to Brickell
- 6 free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - April 15-17
- Country music and ocean conservation converge at Tortuga Music Festival