Sunday Night Cookouts
If you find yourself bored and penniless Sunday evenings, Hurricanes Bar & Lounge will both feed and entertain you.
Sunday Night Cookout at Hurricane Bar & Lounge
640-7 East Atlantic Ave., Delray Beach; 561-278-0282
6 p.m. to 8 p.m. free BBQ
Hurricane Bar & Lounge invites you to their Sunday Night Cookouts featuring mojo-marinated chicken, sirloin burgers and beefy foot-long hotdogs for hungry bar patrons, followed by live local and national bands. The party is a great way to end the weekend with a bang and the best part is that both the food and music are free (from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.) This month's line up offers a mix of genres, from funk to bluegrass to reggae.
9/12 - Diocious: Grunge/funk band out of Gainesville
9/19 - Short Straw Pickers: Bluegrass band from Deerfield Beach
9/26 - Soulgrass Rebellion: Bluegrass/reggae roots music band from Asheville, NC
10/3 - Soul Taxi: Reggae band from New Smyrna Beach
See and Do
- 15 things to do with the kids Oct 5-11: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Oct. 2-4
- Miami Events - October 2015
- Wizard World Comic Con takes over the Broward Convention Center
- 15 things to do with the kids Sept 28 - Oct 4: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks
- Ultimate guide to luxury seats at Miami’s Sun Life Stadium
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Sept. 25-27
- House of Horrors kicks off this weekend with a concert by Silentó
- Bay Skate rolls back into Bayfront Park with a free skating party
- Broward County celebrates its 100 year anniversary with Neil Goldberg's extravaganza 'WE'