Sunday, March 6
Andy’s Family Pasta Dinner: Ninth annual event features an authentic Italian buffet prepared by the family of Andy Cagnetta, CEO of Transworld Business Brokers. Kids are asked to bring a bag of nonperishable food items to benefit LifeNet4Families. 4-7 p.m., Signature Grand, 6900 State Road 84, Davie; $35, free for kids with a paying adult. 754-224-3109.
Cafe Cinematheque International-‘Kikujiro’: Screening of movie about a boy searching for his mother is preceded by a light brunch plus film commentary by Shelly Issacs; 10 a.m., Cinema Paradiso, 503 SE Sixth St., Fort Lauderdale; $12, $8 FLIFF members. 954-760-9898.
The Forge Sunday Brunch: 11 a.m.-3 p.m.; 432 41st St., Miami Beach; $55 (includes mimosas and Bloody Marys), $32 menu for kids 10 and under (includes sodas and juices); reservations required. 305-538-8533.
Lincoln Road Farmer’s Market: 9 a.m.-6:30 p.m., Lincoln Road, between Meridian and Washington avenues, Miami Beach; 305-531-0038.
Pinecrest Gardens Farmer’s Market: 9 a.m.-2 p.m.; 11000 Red Rd., Pinecrest; 305-669-6990.
Taste of Pinecrest: Ninth annual event features restaurants tastings, kids’ juried art show and more. Benefits five Pinecrest public schools; 11 a.m.-5 p.m., Pinecrest Gardens, 11000 SW 57th Ave., Pinecrest; free admission and parking. pinecrestbusiness.com.
- New chef, hot-stone concept at Seasalt & Pepper
- NY-based Quality Meats to open Miami Beach steakhouse
- Miami's rising culinary stars: 30 Under 30
- Michelle Bernstein to pop up at Art Basel 2014
- The List: Rocco's Tacos' Rocco Mangel
- Craft beer of the week: Concrete Beach Stiltsville Pilsner
- Now that's a Good Pie: Davie bakery does sweet and savory
- Restaurant review: Bright colors, bold flavors at Cantina La Veinte
- For Michael Mina's ninja-chef, freaking out is not an option
- Lucky Rice food event returns to Miami Beach