Sunday, March 6
Andy’s Family Pasta Dinner: Ninth annual event features an authentic Italian buffet prepared by the family of Andy Cagnetta, CEO of Transworld Business Brokers. Kids are asked to bring a bag of nonperishable food items to benefit LifeNet4Families. 4-7 p.m., Signature Grand, 6900 State Road 84, Davie; $35, free for kids with a paying adult. 754-224-3109.
Cafe Cinematheque International-‘Kikujiro’: Screening of movie about a boy searching for his mother is preceded by a light brunch plus film commentary by Shelly Issacs; 10 a.m., Cinema Paradiso, 503 SE Sixth St., Fort Lauderdale; $12, $8 FLIFF members. 954-760-9898.
The Forge Sunday Brunch: 11 a.m.-3 p.m.; 432 41st St., Miami Beach; $55 (includes mimosas and Bloody Marys), $32 menu for kids 10 and under (includes sodas and juices); reservations required. 305-538-8533.
Lincoln Road Farmer’s Market: 9 a.m.-6:30 p.m., Lincoln Road, between Meridian and Washington avenues, Miami Beach; 305-531-0038.
Pinecrest Gardens Farmer’s Market: 9 a.m.-2 p.m.; 11000 Red Rd., Pinecrest; 305-669-6990.
Taste of Pinecrest: Ninth annual event features restaurants tastings, kids’ juried art show and more. Benefits five Pinecrest public schools; 11 a.m.-5 p.m., Pinecrest Gardens, 11000 SW 57th Ave., Pinecrest; free admission and parking. pinecrestbusiness.com.
- This man loves burgers so much he built a museum to them
- How a historic pump house became a luxe new restaurant near Morningside
- Their restaurants will be neighbors – so these top chefs cooked for each other
- Why ‘Top Chef’ brothers are opening their first restaurant together in Miami
- A Miami Book Fair event for 'Top Chef' fans, book lovers
- Forget cooking: Here's where to eat out for Thanksgiving
- This landmark Spanish market just popped up in downtown
- Mignonette oyster dinner features Miami Book Fair author Rowan Jacobsen
- These food celebs, authors are coming to Miami this week
- Miami's favorite al fresco dining spots, according to Yelp