Sunday, March 6
Andy’s Family Pasta Dinner: Ninth annual event features an authentic Italian buffet prepared by the family of Andy Cagnetta, CEO of Transworld Business Brokers. Kids are asked to bring a bag of nonperishable food items to benefit LifeNet4Families. 4-7 p.m., Signature Grand, 6900 State Road 84, Davie; $35, free for kids with a paying adult. 754-224-3109.
Cafe Cinematheque International-‘Kikujiro’: Screening of movie about a boy searching for his mother is preceded by a light brunch plus film commentary by Shelly Issacs; 10 a.m., Cinema Paradiso, 503 SE Sixth St., Fort Lauderdale; $12, $8 FLIFF members. 954-760-9898.
The Forge Sunday Brunch: 11 a.m.-3 p.m.; 432 41st St., Miami Beach; $55 (includes mimosas and Bloody Marys), $32 menu for kids 10 and under (includes sodas and juices); reservations required. 305-538-8533.
Lincoln Road Farmer’s Market: 9 a.m.-6:30 p.m., Lincoln Road, between Meridian and Washington avenues, Miami Beach; 305-531-0038.
Pinecrest Gardens Farmer’s Market: 9 a.m.-2 p.m.; 11000 Red Rd., Pinecrest; 305-669-6990.
Taste of Pinecrest: Ninth annual event features restaurants tastings, kids’ juried art show and more. Benefits five Pinecrest public schools; 11 a.m.-5 p.m., Pinecrest Gardens, 11000 SW 57th Ave., Pinecrest; free admission and parking. pinecrestbusiness.com.
- The List: Corsair's Scott Conant
- Jean-Georges turns to Latino cooking at new Matador Room in Miami Beach
- New Year's beer: Anderson Valley Blood Orange Gose
- Armadillo Cafe to open in Boca Raton
- Hoffman's Chocolates engineers sweet treats for the holidays
- Chef changes at Verde, Steak 954, Makoto
- The List: Casa D'Angelo's Angelo Elia
- Michelle Bernstein's Seagrape serves upscale elegance in new Thompson Hotel
- Miami restaurant review: Is Iron Chef Morimoto up to the South Beach challenge?
- South Beach openings: Soho Bay, David's Cafe, a new Dewey's, Bodega, Chicken Kitchen, La Savina