For summertime, Pitbull's favorite cocktail
Mango coconut concoction
Pitbull's high tailed it out of Alaska, where he traveled with Walmart and Facebook (thanks to mucho "likes" going to the Kodiak branch). Now he's chilling on a world tour and kicking back with some cocktails made with, naturally, a liquor he's very attached to. That'd be Voli Vodka, which he's part equity owner part owns. Perfect for the dog days of August, Voli Light Vodkas, tinged with natural flavors. The latest on the block is a medley of fruits: the Mango Coconut Fusion. Voli’s sixth flavor profile also has a subtle hint of pineapple in the multi-distilled wheat vodka. Dale! Try making the signature drink, a mojito, with Steveia to really take down the calorie counter. Garnished with fresh mint and a bit of mango chunks, it clocks in at about 85.
On Our Radar
- World Cup champ Kelley O'Hara at the W
- Wilmer Valderrama in Miami
- Vanilla Ice headed to the Design District?
- Thrive Seminar, Nelson Foundation will award local entrepreneur $10,000 on Thursday on Miami Beach
- Comedian Jo Koy at Magic City Casino
- Want to get gorgeous fast? Glamsquad is one solution
- Puff Daddy and pals to take stage at Fontainebleau
- Miami Marlins star Giancarlo Stanton single & looking
- Brandon Flowers cancels Fillmore concert
- Zac Efron makes surprise visit to Regal, spins at Grand Central