For summertime, Pitbull's favorite cocktail
Mango coconut concoction
Pitbull's high tailed it out of Alaska, where he traveled with Walmart and Facebook (thanks to mucho "likes" going to the Kodiak branch). Now he's chilling on a world tour and kicking back with some cocktails made with, naturally, a liquor he's very attached to. That'd be Voli Vodka, which he's part equity owner part owns. Perfect for the dog days of August, Voli Light Vodkas, tinged with natural flavors. The latest on the block is a medley of fruits: the Mango Coconut Fusion. Voli’s sixth flavor profile also has a subtle hint of pineapple in the multi-distilled wheat vodka. Dale! Try making the signature drink, a mojito, with Steveia to really take down the calorie counter. Garnished with fresh mint and a bit of mango chunks, it clocks in at about 85.
On Our Radar
- 5 reasons why everyone should watch Premios Tu Mundo
- Ricky Martin in Miami Beach with Maluma
- Armand Assante remembers 'Mambo Kings' premiere
- Zika cases found in Miami Beach, pregnant women warned to stay away by CDC
- Kanye West's Life of Pablo pop up shop in Miami
- Miami hurdler Brianna Rollins rules!
- Disney princess Aimee Carrero a Miami girl
- Are Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias married?
- 6 things to do so you don't get Zika
- Refrain From Ever Becoming A Plastic Surgery Nightmare with Dr. Nassif's Beauty Tips