Summer's smoking at The Fed with Federal Q Sunday BBQs
Ribs, chicken, shrimp, pig emerge from the Federal's pit starting June 10
Things are smoking at The Federal Food, Drink & Provisions, where from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. every Sunday during the summer months is The Federal Q, featuring, among other things, a la carte BBQ from ribs and beef brisket to fried chicken and pig wings--Kansas City, St. Louis, Texas and, of course Fed-style. Sides include grilled corn, BBQ beans, minted watermelon. And then there are the sauces or, rather, "Union Mops": Yellow Lexington, KC Classic and more. The Fed's classics are also available, including that Jar-o-Duck. See for yourselves below or click here for an even closer view. (We snagged a menu):
5132 Biscayne Blvd.
- These are the most popular Indian restaurants in Miami
- How to get gourmet clean eating in South Beach
- RIP Randazzo's Little Italy in Coral Gables
- Who has Miami's favorite acai bowls? Yelp! weighs in
- Tap 42 opening second Miami location in ex-Aperio space in Midtown
- Nibble + Squeak dining club for "parents with pipsqueaks" launches in Miami August 24 at Mignonette
- The Rumor Mill: Murmurs of more Miami restaurant, market closings and chef firings . . .
- 305 Brews beer and coffee bar opening in August in Midtown Miami
- Alex Chang leaves The Vagabond, which will re-debut with new chef, new name
- Food Network chef Ben Vaughn joins Swine Southern Table & Bar for 2-month takeover