Summer's smoking at The Fed with Federal Q Sunday BBQs
Ribs, chicken, shrimp, pig emerge from the Federal's pit starting June 10
Things are smoking at The Federal Food, Drink & Provisions, where from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. every Sunday during the summer months is The Federal Q, featuring, among other things, a la carte BBQ from ribs and beef brisket to fried chicken and pig wings--Kansas City, St. Louis, Texas and, of course Fed-style. Sides include grilled corn, BBQ beans, minted watermelon. And then there are the sauces or, rather, "Union Mops": Yellow Lexington, KC Classic and more. The Fed's classics are also available, including that Jar-o-Duck. See for yourselves below or click here for an even closer view. (We snagged a menu):
5132 Biscayne Blvd.
- New at Townhouse: K Ramen. Burger. Beer. Plus rooftop "destination" The Cape
- COYO Taco's Scott Linquist opens OLLA Nov. 28 on Lincoln Road
- Bazaar Mar by José Andrés at SLS Brickell open for biz Nov. 22
- My Ceviche opening 6th outpost later this month at The Shops at Midtown
- Is Jack Nicholson an investor in a soon-to-open Miami restaurant?
- Michael Schwartz's Fi'lia opens in Brickell next week
- Brazil's 24/7 French bistro Paris 6 opening October 24 on Miami Beach
- Mignonette opening second location in ex-Gourmet Diner space on Biscayne
- Ferran Adrià, Jorge Muñoz, Aaron Mulliss & Nick Beardshaw in Miami for Estrella Damm Gastronomy Congress
- Soyka's second act: Miami restaurateur to open first restaurant in 15 years