Summer's smoking at The Fed with Federal Q Sunday BBQs
Ribs, chicken, shrimp, pig emerge from the Federal's pit starting June 10
Things are smoking at The Federal Food, Drink & Provisions, where from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. every Sunday during the summer months is The Federal Q, featuring, among other things, a la carte BBQ from ribs and beef brisket to fried chicken and pig wings--Kansas City, St. Louis, Texas and, of course Fed-style. Sides include grilled corn, BBQ beans, minted watermelon. And then there are the sauces or, rather, "Union Mops": Yellow Lexington, KC Classic and more. The Fed's classics are also available, including that Jar-o-Duck. See for yourselves below or click here for an even closer view. (We snagged a menu):
- New kitchen leadership at Bocce Bar
- Mignonette oyster bar in Miami's Edgwater slated for Aug. 1 opening and we have the menu!
- Jerry's Famous Deli on South Beach is now closed
- Now open: N by Naoe, Kevin Cory's new Brickell Key prix fixe lunch spot
- Ibiza club and Señor Frog's opening in South Beach?
- Umami Burger in Miami Beach closed; Blue Collar has new chef de cuisine; Phillip Bryant leaves Swine
- Khong River House experiments with new menu items
- Closed for "summer vacation": La Maison Miami
- CATCH is closed and allegedly moving to a new Miami location
- NYC-based the Chef Agency expands to Miami