Staycay & save this summer with these new hotel deals
Staycay & save this summer with these new hotel deals...
- Grove Isle is treating locals to a "Baycation." Stay at the Grove hotel and enjoy 15% off on the best available room rate, complimentary valet parking and 10% off spa services.
- From June 1-September 30, rates at the National Hotel start at $199 and include breakfast buffet for two daily and 50% off breakfast for kids under 10. Guests will also enjoy complimentary access to beach chair and umbrellas, Wi-Fi, daily local newspaper, local phone calls and the fitness center. Finally, choose between discounted parking at $20 daily or a $25 food and beverage credit per stay. Florida Residents can enjoy some extra love courtesy of 15% off the best available rate (Tower Rooms starting at $199), complimentary breakfast for two, 15% off food and beverage at all on-site venues and discounted parking.
- The Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne woos travelers with its Escape Family Package. Rates start at $359 per night (weekdays only) and the package includes oceanfront guestroom accommodations, daily breakfast buffet for two in Cioppino, a kids meal plan for up to 2 children daily, complimentary valet parking and a 15% discount towards all water sports and spa treatments.
Grove Isle Hotel & Spa
The National Hotel
The Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne
455 Grand Bay Dr, Key Biscayne
- W South Beach woos travelers to South Beach with a Magic City package
- The Pompano Beach Marriott Resort & Spa sets July 19 open date
- The Mayfair woos lovers to Coconut Grove with summer travel packages
- The Sagamore woos teachers & locals with discounted summer rates
- JW Marriot Marquis Miami woos travelers with a couples spa package
- Stay-cay & save this summer at the Delano, Mondrian or Shore Club
- b2 miami downtown woos basketball fans with June travel deal
- Florida residents are invited to staycay & save on South Beach this summer
- Turnberry Isle woos travelers with Family Fun summer package
- Summer like a Gatsby at Fisher Island