Break out of the summer rut with these summer hotel specials...
Get the heck out of town this summer with these hotel specials. Pack up the car & hit the road - minimal pre-planning required...
- Give back and go glam at the Delano, Shore Club or Mondrian. From now through Dec 2010 (book by Sept 30), Morgans Hotel group is offering volunteers who put in at least 20 hours assisting with the Gulf of Mexico clean-up 25% off standard room rates. Extra bonus – volunteers who book under the package will enjoy a carbon-balanced room (it’s carbon footprint will be offset by the Mondrian’s purchase of renewable energy from EarthEra). To volunteer call 800-448-5816, to reserve call 800-606-6090. Mention code SPMEXI when booking.
- The Four Seasons Hotel Miami invites guest to linger a bit with a third night free package. Stay the extra evening and enjoy a bit more lounging (readers cam borrow a pre-loaded Kindle from the hotel) for some poolside reading. Or work off some calories at the Sports Club/LA.
- Weston’s Hyatt Regency Bonaventure is bringing back the family vacay this summer wit the launch of its Classic Family Vacation package. Available for booking through Sept 9 (and stays though Sept 12, 2010), the package includes a suite with kitchenette; access to the hotel’s pools, restaurants, gym and spa; a full daily breakfast for all registered guests; a welcome amenity stocked with kids snacks, candies & drinks; and 50% off a second room (based on availability). Book with offer code FAMVAC.
- The Sonesta Bayfront Hotel Coconut Grove is offering Florida residents 20% off the best available rate (from $124) and free valet parking. Use code FLA when booking online.
- Viceroy Miami is wooing guests with complimentary upgrade, an extended check-out till 2pm and a choice of complimentary valet parking or complimentary breakfast for two. Room rates start at $175.
- The Raleigh is celebrating its 70th anniversary with a $70 present to guests. Book a room (rates start at $249) and enjoy a complimentary upgrade and a $70 food & beverage credit per day.
- Meet Botlr, Aloft Hotels's Robotic Butler, now serving guests at Aloft South Beach
- Miami Pet Friendly Hotel Guide
- Sneak Peek: EAST Miami hotel to open at Brickell City Center Winter 2015
- The ‘new’ Islamorada - not your father’s key
- Circa 39 Hosts Vino & Vinyasa Friday Yoga Happy Hour
- Fontainebleau Celebrates Frank Sinatra's Centennial Birthday in Style
- Summer Fun 2015: A guide to what’s new at Disney World this summer
- Inside the new Hyatt Centric South Beach Miami
- AC Miami Beach Hotel opens with European-inspired hospitality
- Mark Your Calendar For June 21 & 22: CyberSummer Offers Deep Discounts on Travel