Break out of the summer rut with these summer hotel specials...
Get the heck out of town this summer with these hotel specials. Pack up the car & hit the road - minimal pre-planning required...
- Give back and go glam at the Delano, Shore Club or Mondrian. From now through Dec 2010 (book by Sept 30), Morgans Hotel group is offering volunteers who put in at least 20 hours assisting with the Gulf of Mexico clean-up 25% off standard room rates. Extra bonus – volunteers who book under the package will enjoy a carbon-balanced room (it’s carbon footprint will be offset by the Mondrian’s purchase of renewable energy from EarthEra). To volunteer call 800-448-5816, to reserve call 800-606-6090. Mention code SPMEXI when booking.
- The Four Seasons Hotel Miami invites guest to linger a bit with a third night free package. Stay the extra evening and enjoy a bit more lounging (readers cam borrow a pre-loaded Kindle from the hotel) for some poolside reading. Or work off some calories at the Sports Club/LA.
- Weston’s Hyatt Regency Bonaventure is bringing back the family vacay this summer wit the launch of its Classic Family Vacation package. Available for booking through Sept 9 (and stays though Sept 12, 2010), the package includes a suite with kitchenette; access to the hotel’s pools, restaurants, gym and spa; a full daily breakfast for all registered guests; a welcome amenity stocked with kids snacks, candies & drinks; and 50% off a second room (based on availability). Book with offer code FAMVAC.
- The Sonesta Bayfront Hotel Coconut Grove is offering Florida residents 20% off the best available rate (from $124) and free valet parking. Use code FLA when booking online.
- Viceroy Miami is wooing guests with complimentary upgrade, an extended check-out till 2pm and a choice of complimentary valet parking or complimentary breakfast for two. Room rates start at $175.
- The Raleigh is celebrating its 70th anniversary with a $70 present to guests. Book a room (rates start at $249) and enjoy a complimentary upgrade and a $70 food & beverage credit per day.
- Ultimate Guide to Fitness & Wellness at Miami Hotels
- Elevate your game at the best Miami rooftop bars
- Where to Eat Lunch in South Miami Right Now
- Spend the night in one of Miami's poshest penthouses
- 7 Family Friendly Things to Do in Orlando That Are Not Disney
- 9 Best South Beach Budget Hotels
- How to unwind this summer on Florida's other coast, in Naples
- Ultimate Neighborhood Guide to Yoga in Miami
- Where to Eat Lunch in Midtown Right Now
- Sex appeal & humor soar in Faena's 'C'est Rouge!' Cabaret