Celebrate August's arrival with dining deals aplenty to celebrate.
August rolls in like a (sweaty, overheating) lion this weekend & we've got dining deals aplenty to celebrate.
Beginning Saturday (Aug 1) Miami Spice makes its annual appearance bringing $22 three-course lunches and $35 three-course dinners to foodies throughout Miami and Miami Beach. Over 100 restaurants are participating this year – click here for a complete list & featured menus. We’re particularly excited about Michy’s, Baleen, Blue Door and more. Miami Spice runs through September – check back regularly for updates and news.
Restaurateur Jeffrey Chodorow re-opens Kobe Club this week after a summer hiatus in time to hop on the Miami Spice bandwagon. The three-course menu, available Tues through Sat for dinner only, features the likes of Kobe beef tartare, iced hamachi, pan seared wild salmon and roasted Kurobuta black pork chop.
Kobe Club: 404 Washington Avenue, Miami Beach; 305-534-2211
Party day and night at the Viceroy courtesy of new power lunch & happy hour specials. Monday through Friday from 12-3pm, businessmen (and those who love them) can indulge in a three-course Mediterranean feast, free WiFi, complementary valet parking and unlimited wine (unlimited!) for $25 at Eos. Good luck getting back to the office. Come Wednesdays from 6-8pm, dip into a wine & cheese tasting featuring unlimited wine flights, Q&A with winemakers and a selection of cheeses at Club 50.
Eos at Viceroy: 485 Brickell Ave, Miami; 305-503-0373
Neomi’s Grill at Sunny Isle’s Trump International Beach Resort celebrates record-breaking heat with a new Sunday brunch special. For $39 ($20 for kids under 12), guests enjoy a traditional lavish brunch (think Bourbon Street French toast, Southern fried chicken, cocktails aplenty & a cupcake bar) and a day pass to the hotel’s pool and private beach. Gorge on lunch/brunch then roll yourself to a lounge chair for recovery.
Neomi’s Grill at Trump Intl: 18001 Collins Ave, Sunny Isles Beach; 305-692-5770
- The Miami Spice List: Best Menu Choices
- Pubbelly goes vegan Oct 2
- Eat well & do good at OTC Sept 22
- Two stars for priced-right pizzas and pastas at La Gazzetta in Miami
- Updated: Miami restaurant openings, closings and more
- Morimoto South Beach opening October 1 and we have the menu!
- Miami's Best Pizza to close after 44 years in Coral Gables
- Vintro Kitchen emphasizes seafood in Miami Beach boutique hotel
- Follow your nose to Blue Willy's Barbecue in Pompano Beach
- Miami food to star on Bravo's 'Best New Restaurant'