Invest $35 and enjoy a three-course seafood-heavy feast in Weston.
Celebrate August heat & humidity with Ireland's Steakhouse’s new sizzling summer menu. Head to Weston, invest $35 and enjoy a three-course feast emphasizing sustainable seafood at the restaurant in the Hyatt Regency Bonaventure Hotel. Menu highlights include seared American-farmed shrimp, scallops and yellowtail snapper. Call 954-616-1234 for info & reservations.
250 Racquet Club Road, Weston
- Taste Chinese, Mexican and Japanese in one bite — for one night only
- A vegetarian gastropub? It's coming to (where else?) South Beach
- Where you can taste a prize-winning doughnut in Miami
- These are Miami's most popular brunch spots, says Yelp
- Pollo Tropical wants you to cheat — on your chicken
- Three perfect words: Free chocolate croissants
- Burgers and beer in Brickell on National Cheeseburger Day
- Who has Miami's favorite fried chicken?
- This local Haitian chef will be on Food Network — again
- A reason for Miami foodies to drive north to Palm Beach