Invest $35 and enjoy a three-course seafood-heavy feast in Weston.
250 Racquet Club Road, Weston
Celebrate August heat & humidity with Ireland's Steakhouse’s new sizzling summer menu. Head to Weston, invest $35 and enjoy a three-course feast emphasizing sustainable seafood at the restaurant in the Hyatt Regency Bonaventure Hotel. Menu highlights include seared American-farmed shrimp, scallops and yellowtail snapper. Call 954-616-1234 for info & reservations.
- Copperbox chef Gabriela Machado returns with 'Paladar' dinner series
- Indulge in a Krug dinner at the Dutch Sept 3
- Miami Spice Mash-Up grand finale
- Brush up on grill skills at BLT Prime this weekend
- Flex your mussels at Bistro BE and Colette
- Freddo brings helado to Lincoln Road
- Craft beer dinners bubble up in Miami
- Best Burger in Miami? Zagat says db Bistro Moderne
- National Hotel appoints Gastón Sánchez as new executive chef
- Nobu celebrates 20 years with $120 omakase menu