Invest $35 and enjoy a three-course seafood-heavy feast in Weston.
250 Racquet Club Road, Weston
Celebrate August heat & humidity with Ireland's Steakhouse’s new sizzling summer menu. Head to Weston, invest $35 and enjoy a three-course feast emphasizing sustainable seafood at the restaurant in the Hyatt Regency Bonaventure Hotel. Menu highlights include seared American-farmed shrimp, scallops and yellowtail snapper. Call 954-616-1234 for info & reservations.
- Michelle Bernstein's kitchen team comes together at new Michy's
- The List: Miami's best food with Barceloneta's Juliana Gonzalez
- The List: Top bites in Miami with Finka's Eileen Andrade
- Chef Danny Grant and John Kunkel's 50 Eggs part ways
- Guess where we're eating, win tickets to see Robert Irvine Live
- New Spanish restaurant Piripi to open March 30 in Coral Gables
- Taste of Tennis to pair pro players and Miami chefs
- Bombay Darbar moving to bigger space in Coconut Grove
- The List: Eating in Miami with Azul chef William Crandall
- Texas de Brazil, Basil Thai now open at Dadeland Mall