Invest $35 and enjoy a three-course seafood-heavy feast in Weston.
250 Racquet Club Road, Weston
Celebrate August heat & humidity with Ireland's Steakhouse’s new sizzling summer menu. Head to Weston, invest $35 and enjoy a three-course feast emphasizing sustainable seafood at the restaurant in the Hyatt Regency Bonaventure Hotel. Menu highlights include seared American-farmed shrimp, scallops and yellowtail snapper. Call 954-616-1234 for info & reservations.
- Tom Colicchio's top chef in Miami has South Florida roots
- The List: BC Tacos' Brett Chiavari
- The List: Valentino's Giovanni Rocchio
- Lime closes in South Beach, BTW opening in its place
- Shikany restaurant in Miami closed until further notice
- Veuve Clicquot celebrates Carnaval at the Thompson Miami Beach
- The List: The Federal's Ani Meinhold and Cesar Zapata
- My Ceviche owners to open Laffa Mediterranean Kitchen in Miami
- Slow Food's Ark of Taste at Paraiso Bay
- The List: Oceanaire's Kareem Anguin