Invest $35 and enjoy a three-course seafood-heavy feast in Weston.
Celebrate August heat & humidity with Ireland's Steakhouse’s new sizzling summer menu. Head to Weston, invest $35 and enjoy a three-course feast emphasizing sustainable seafood at the restaurant in the Hyatt Regency Bonaventure Hotel. Menu highlights include seared American-farmed shrimp, scallops and yellowtail snapper. Call 954-616-1234 for info & reservations.
250 Racquet Club Road, Weston
- This man loves burgers so much he built a museum to them
- Their restaurants will be neighbors – so these top chefs cooked for each other
- Why ‘Top Chef’ brothers are opening their first restaurant together in Miami
- A Miami Book Fair event for 'Top Chef' fans, book lovers
- Forget cooking: Here's where to eat out for Thanksgiving
- Mignonette oyster dinner features Miami Book Fair author Rowan Jacobsen
- These food celebs, authors are coming to Miami this week
- Miami's favorite al fresco dining spots, according to Yelp
- Wiener (not the politician) gets spotlight at Wiener Bash
- Bands, drinks and Chipotle at Bayfront Park