Summer Savings Pass is back!
Starting May 15th South Floridians can buy the Summer Savings Pass, good at four great attractions in South Florida.
Summer Savings Pass good at Lion Country Safari, Miami Metrozoo, Miami Seaquarium and Wannado City
$54.95 per person, grants unlimited admission through September 30th
Lion Country Safari, Miami Metrozoo, Miami Seaquarium and Wannado City will be offering a ‘Summer Savings Pass’ for the second year in a row. The Summer Savings Pass will be available for purchase at each of the participating parks beginning on May 15, 2010. At $54.95 per person, this pass grants unlimited admission through September 30th at Lion Country Safari, Miami Metrozoo and Miami Seaquarium and one-day admission to Wannado City. Annual pass holders and members of these attractions will be eligible to purchase this pass for only $29.95 plus tax, per person. For more information on the Summer Savings Pass visit www.summersavingspass.com.
See and Do
- Little Havana Visitor Center opens on Calle Ocho
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - April 24-26
- Festivals of Speed brings luxury to Museum Park
- Island City delivers the laughs and the bite in ‘Little Dog Laughed’
- Outdoor Movies, Earth Day Goodies, Summer Camp & Giveaways: Munchkin Fun's Top picks Apr 20-26
- No 'pleading the fifth' for Andy Cohen in Miami
- Anderson Cooper comes to Miami for an intimate conversation
- Miami Science Museum hosts annual Galaxy Gala and Big Bang fundraiser
- Dennis Watkins brings magic back to the Arsht in ‘The Magnificents’
- South Beach Comedy Festival celebrates a decade of jokes