Summer Savings Pass is back!
Starting May 15th South Floridians can buy the Summer Savings Pass, good at four great attractions in South Florida.
Lion Country Safari, Miami Metrozoo, Miami Seaquarium and Wannado City will be offering a ‘Summer Savings Pass’ for the second year in a row. The Summer Savings Pass will be available for purchase at each of the participating parks beginning on May 15, 2010. At $54.95 per person, this pass grants unlimited admission through September 30th at Lion Country Safari, Miami Metrozoo and Miami Seaquarium and one-day admission to Wannado City. Annual pass holders and members of these attractions will be eligible to purchase this pass for only $29.95 plus tax, per person. For more information on the Summer Savings Pass visit www.summersavingspass.com.
Summer Savings Pass good at Lion Country Safari, Miami Metrozoo, Miami Seaquarium and Wannado City
$54.95 per person, grants unlimited admission through September 30th
See and Do
- 5 reasons why mango season is the best time to be in Miami
- 5 kinds of guys you'll wind up meeting in Miami's dating scene
- Friends of The Underline hosts #PokemonGoUnderline social media contest
- So you think you can dance? Prove it on National Dance Day with the Miami City Ballet
- 7 things you must taste when in Miami
- 9 Instagram-Worthy Photo Opps in Miami
- 10 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - July 22-24
- Things we discovered on a 74-mile car trip on the Tamiami Trail from Miami to Naples
- Finding craft beer at Miami sports venues
- 9 events you can't miss in Miami - August 2016