Summer Savings Pass is back!
Starting May 15th South Floridians can buy the Summer Savings Pass, good at four great attractions in South Florida.
Summer Savings Pass good at Lion Country Safari, Miami Metrozoo, Miami Seaquarium and Wannado City
$54.95 per person, grants unlimited admission through September 30th
Lion Country Safari, Miami Metrozoo, Miami Seaquarium and Wannado City will be offering a ‘Summer Savings Pass’ for the second year in a row. The Summer Savings Pass will be available for purchase at each of the participating parks beginning on May 15, 2010. At $54.95 per person, this pass grants unlimited admission through September 30th at Lion Country Safari, Miami Metrozoo and Miami Seaquarium and one-day admission to Wannado City. Annual pass holders and members of these attractions will be eligible to purchase this pass for only $29.95 plus tax, per person. For more information on the Summer Savings Pass visit www.summersavingspass.com.
See and Do
- Youth Fair freebies, Parents’ Night Out, spring festivals & 10 other fun things to do this week
- Cartoonist Stephan Pastis at Books & Books on Sunday, March 16
- Miami-Dade County Youth Fair: Five things we are excited about
- 'Book of Mormon,' 'Newsies' headline Arsht Center's next season
- Puppet shows, storytimes, spring break & 10 other fun things to do this week
- Gipsy Kings celebrate 25 years of 'Bamboleo' at the Hard Rock on May 15
- King Arthur and his knights get goofy in ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- ‘War Horse’ brings its imaginative, moving drama to Miami’s Arsht Center
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Mar. 7-9
- Calle Ocho: 5 Things we are excited about this year