Summer Savings Pass is back!
Starting May 15th South Floridians can buy the Summer Savings Pass, good at four great attractions in South Florida.
Summer Savings Pass good at Lion Country Safari, Miami Metrozoo, Miami Seaquarium and Wannado City
$54.95 per person, grants unlimited admission through September 30th
Lion Country Safari, Miami Metrozoo, Miami Seaquarium and Wannado City will be offering a ‘Summer Savings Pass’ for the second year in a row. The Summer Savings Pass will be available for purchase at each of the participating parks beginning on May 15, 2010. At $54.95 per person, this pass grants unlimited admission through September 30th at Lion Country Safari, Miami Metrozoo and Miami Seaquarium and one-day admission to Wannado City. Annual pass holders and members of these attractions will be eligible to purchase this pass for only $29.95 plus tax, per person. For more information on the Summer Savings Pass visit www.summersavingspass.com.
See and Do
- Stories, school fun & Munchkin Fun's 10 top picks for this week
- Hess Select South Beach Seafood Festival arrives Oct. 22-25 on Miami Beach
- Hialeah Park Casino celebrates one year with busy weekend
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Aug. 15-17
- Monster truck driver Debrah Miceli proves that Monster Jam is not just a boy’s club
- Wayans brothers bring their comedy act to Seminole Hard Rock on Friday, Aug 15.
- Olaf parties, freebie fun & Munchkin Fun's top 10 picks for the week
- Ahmed Ahmed heads to South Florida with the 'Sullivan & Son' Comedy Tour
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Aug. 8-10
- HistoryMiami explores Latino contributions to music in 'American Sabor: Latinos in U.S. Popular Music'