Summer Savings Pass is back!
Starting May 15th South Floridians can buy the Summer Savings Pass, good at four great attractions in South Florida.
Summer Savings Pass good at Lion Country Safari, Miami Metrozoo, Miami Seaquarium and Wannado City
$54.95 per person, grants unlimited admission through September 30th
Lion Country Safari, Miami Metrozoo, Miami Seaquarium and Wannado City will be offering a ‘Summer Savings Pass’ for the second year in a row. The Summer Savings Pass will be available for purchase at each of the participating parks beginning on May 15, 2010. At $54.95 per person, this pass grants unlimited admission through September 30th at Lion Country Safari, Miami Metrozoo and Miami Seaquarium and one-day admission to Wannado City. Annual pass holders and members of these attractions will be eligible to purchase this pass for only $29.95 plus tax, per person. For more information on the Summer Savings Pass visit www.summersavingspass.com.
See and Do
- What to do with kids in Miami June 17-23
- Cesar Millan, the Dog Whisperer, in Miami Beach to show us how to be the alpha dog
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - June 14-16
- Redland Summer Fruit Festival offers sweet and juicy fun in South Dade
- What to do with kids in Miami June 10-16
- Barefoot Wine Beach Rescue Project
- Big Gus of Spike TV's "Tattoo Nightmares" brings the ink to Miami's TattooLaPalooza
- Sky Riders at Miami Seaquarium
- Dino Island returns to the Miami Children's Museum
- City Theatre's ‘Summer Shorts’ returns to the Arsht Center