Summer Savings Pass Available May 19
Summer Savings Pass returns, granting holders unlimited access to some of South Florida's hottest attractions through September.
Want to keep the kids busy this summer? Do the rounds at Miami's local attractions, all for one low price.
Lion Country Safari, Miami Seaquarium, Museum of Discovery and Science and Zoo Miami will be offering a ‘Summer Savings Pass’ for the fourth year in a row that gives buyers unlimited admission to all four attractions throughout the summer.
The Summer Savings Pass will be available for purchase at each of the participating parks beginning on May 19 and will be valid for admission to each of the attractions until September 30
Lion Country Safari, Miami Seaquarium, and Zoo Miami will also have the passes for sale online at their respective websites. Museum of Discovery and Science will have the passes available by phone at 954-713-0930.
The pass costs $56 plus tax, per adult and $46 plus tax, per child (ages 3-12), and grants unlimited admission through September 30, 2014. Annual Pass holders of these attractions will be eligible to purchase this pass for only $31 plus tax, per adult, and $21 plus tax, per child. For more information on the Summer Savings Pass visit www.summersavingspass.com.
See and Do
- Super 8 Motels is ditching its old art and it can be yours
- 7 Reactions Cuban Americans Had to Fidel Castro’s Death
- Events in Miami in December 2016
- Courtney Love can now scratch musical theater off her bucket list
- Five Things to do After Stuffing Yourself on Thanksgiving
- All the feels locals have during Art Basel
- Weekend events in Miami that won't leave you broke - Nov. 18-20
- Six Things you didn’t know about Miami Children’s Museum
- Robot bartenders and a 10-story slide. That’s life on the world's biggest cruise ship
- Miami's coolest events courtesy of Prism Creative Group - Nov. 15-30