Summer Savings Pass Available May 19
Summer Savings Pass returns, granting holders unlimited access to some of South Florida's hottest attractions through September.
Want to keep the kids busy this summer? Do the rounds at Miami's local attractions, all for one low price.
Lion Country Safari, Miami Seaquarium, Museum of Discovery and Science and Zoo Miami will be offering a ‘Summer Savings Pass’ for the fourth year in a row that gives buyers unlimited admission to all four attractions throughout the summer.
The Summer Savings Pass will be available for purchase at each of the participating parks beginning on May 19 and will be valid for admission to each of the attractions until September 30
Lion Country Safari, Miami Seaquarium, and Zoo Miami will also have the passes for sale online at their respective websites. Museum of Discovery and Science will have the passes available by phone at 954-713-0930.
The pass costs $56 plus tax, per adult and $46 plus tax, per child (ages 3-12), and grants unlimited admission through September 30, 2014. Annual Pass holders of these attractions will be eligible to purchase this pass for only $31 plus tax, per adult, and $21 plus tax, per child. For more information on the Summer Savings Pass visit www.summersavingspass.com.
See and Do
- A Day Trip to the Florida Keys
- Vizcaya’s Secret Garden restored to its natural splendor
- Stories, school fun & Munchkin Fun's 10 top picks for this week
- Hess Select South Beach Seafood Festival arrives Oct. 22-25 on Miami Beach
- Hialeah Park Casino celebrates one year with busy weekend
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Aug. 15-17
- Monster truck driver Debrah Miceli proves that Monster Jam is not just a boy’s club
- Wayans brothers bring their comedy act to Seminole Hard Rock on Friday, Aug 15.
- South Florida Firefighters Calendar is a family affair
- Miami Children’s Museum debuts ‘My Green Home’ exhibit