Summer Fest 09
The National Gay and Lesbian Task Force, Equality Florida, and all of Miami Beach's seven-day-a-week gay bars come together to create a memorable weekend.
Are you ready to enjoy complimentary cocktails, dance to the beats of international DJs and enjoy some over the top entertainment?
The producers of Miami's largest GLBT weekend event, Winter Party, and Pink Dollar Enterprises will combine the two annual events to create Summer Fest ’09, a weekend of stiff cocktails, over-the-top entertainment, and sexy fashions on Miami Beach from Friday, July 31 to Sunday, Aug. 2.
Approximately 1,000 people are expected to attend Summer Fest '09 plus an additional 500 people are expected to participate in this year's Equality Florida Bar Crawl.
The National Gay and Lesbian Task Force, Equality Florida, and all of Miami Beach's seven-day-a-week gay bars come together to create four main events taking place at six venues - Score, Palace, Halo, TWIST, Hotel Victor, and The Tides Hotel.
The weekend will be emceed by drag divas Geraldine and Fernan-D-Cute of Queen Cabaret as well as various local celebrity hosts who will make guest appearances.
The weekend concludes on Sunday, Aug. 2 with the Summerfest Pool Party at the Hotel Victor from 1 – 6 p.m. with sounds by DJ Char Mix.
Weekend passes are on sale for $50 in advance and include Belvedere cocktails, Bud Light, free entrance and access to all Summer Fest events and after parties, including the 2nd Annual Equality Florida Bar Crawl.
The crawl will take place on Sunday, Aug. 2 at Palace, Halo, Score, and TWIST simultaneously from 8 p.m. until 2 a.m. For $25 participants will receive three tickets per venue for their free Belvedere cocktails or Bud Lights.
Visit www.summerfestmiami.com for details and to purchase tickets. Individual party tickets available upon request. All proceeds benefit the National Gay and Lesbian Task Force and Equality Florida. For more information call 305-509-2700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wynwood's Electric Pickle turns 6, throws weekend-long anniversary bash
- French house, condo cinema, food, drink and fests!
- Wynwood's new piano bar pops up at Cafeina on Thursday nights
- Go Drink This: Mixology for Two, an interactive session
- 'French Tuesdays' returns to South Beach nightlife
- Go Drink This: Cocktails for Two
- Basement Miami introduces weekly party for Hump Day enthusiasts and hip hop aficionados
- From Brooklyn to Wynwood: The Greatest Day Ever comes to Miami in May
- Go Drink This: I Rock Ruff & Stuff
- Beer, pigskin, skin, more pigskin, music, more beer & Super Bowl!