Summer Dining Deals
Eat & drink like a king for less with these summer dining deals...
Turns out record heat & humidity are great for the diner looking to save a few. Read on for dining deals aplenty…
City Oyster & Sushi Bar dishes out discounts in Delray with the launch of its summer specials. From 4-7pm seven days a week enjoy a happy hour featuring 2-for-1 deals on all drinks and half-priced appetizers. Appetizer highlights include crab & spinach dip, salt & pepper rock shrimp and pizetta with roasted peppers. Stay for dinner, purchase one entrée and get a second half off between 5-6:30pm. Entrée highlights include Chilean sea bass and lobster risotto with mussels.
D Rodriguez Cuba is brining the long, lazy brunch back with Sangria Sundays. From noon-4pm enjoy an unlimited sangria bar while invest investing in a $29 three-course brunch. Menu highlights include ham croquetas, huevos rancheros, vaca frita and chorizo burgers.
Essensia at the Palms debuts its new Bubbles, Beer & Beats happy hour this week and ushers in a slew of dining deals. Beginning July 22, Thursdays from 7-10pm will be coined “Bubbles, Beer & Beats Thursdays” and feature half off Roederer champagne, ½ off Stella beer and ½ off new restaurant appetizers including Asian chicken salad wraps, baked goat cheese stuffed artichoke bottoms and Mandarin duck salad.
JB Kitchen & Bar wants Brickell residents, workers & visitors to return throughout the week – and has the daily deals to prove it.
- In the Biz Mondays: half-off specials for anyone in the restaurant industry (need ID or paycheck stub) Wine Down Tuesdays: all bottles of wine are 50% off all night
- Whiskey Wednesdays: Half-off all calls, wells, premiums & super premium whiskeys
- Ladies Night Thursdays: Half-off specialty cocktails for ladies
- Extended Fridays: Happy hour runs for an extra two hours and features $4 domestic beer, $6 well drinks, $6 glasses of house wine and $6 bar bites (rock shimp tempura, calamari, wings)
- Klima debuts paella brunch in South Beach
- Oolite closes kitchen amid eviction proceedings from Miami Beach
- The List: Miami's best foods according to Spiga's Saele Cantoni
- DIRT restaurant to boast clean eating in South Beach
- Gastro moves: GastroPod closes at Aventura Mall, Gastrobar opens in Sunny Isles
- The List: Miami's best bites with Soho Bay's Ricky Sauri
- Jugofresh to open healthy pop-up restaurant in South Beach
- Taste of the Nation serves up food, wine and beer for charity in Miami Beach
- Chef Herb Wilson is out at new Red Ginger in South Beach
- Fox's Sherron Inn to close in South Miami after 69 years