Summer Dining Deals
Summer is here, tourists are gone & the dining deals have arrived - get all the info here
Summer is here, tourists are gone & the dining deals have arrived - read on for all the delicious info...
- Café Prima Pasta tackles the after-hours munchies with its new late-night happy hour. From 11pm-12am on Tuesday through Saturday and 10-11pm on Sunday, enjoy 50% off selected menu items and cocktails, including carpaccio di salmone, chicken parmigiana and flan cream caramel.
- River Oyster Bar offers half-off oysters on the half shell 4:30-7pm Mon-Sta and a three-course $20 lunch special from 12-3:30pm on weekdays. Call 305-530-1915 for info.
- World Resource Café brings tapas to happy hour. Every day from 4-7:30pm enjoy select $5 items, including Vietnamese summer rolls, salmon spring rolls, seafood & avocado papaua salad, bacon fried rice and crispy rock shrimp. Wash it down with half-priced martinis and $3 sake. Call 305-535-8987 for info.
- BBQ goes family style this month as Taste Gastropub in Delray Beach launches its weekly Monday night barbecue. Every week from 5-10om through August 30 enjoy a rotating menu featuring a main, three sides and a dessert for $29. June’s BBQ features a Cuban pig roast, heirloom tomato salad, lime cumin corn on the cob, jacked up potato salad and tres leches. July promises BBQ and August temps with a Maine lobster clam bake. For info and reservations call 561-274-4444.
- Vinyl & Kai woos the late-night crowd with an extented happy hour featuring half-priced drinks adn appetizers from midnight-4am daily. Call 305-531-2640.
- The List: Miami's best bites with Sugarcane's Timon Balloo
- Joël Robuchon to open three restaurants in Miami's Design District
- The List: Finding Miami's best food with Quality Meats' Craig Koketsu
- Crust Pizza evolves into Crust Restaurant, opening this month in Miami
- 'Top Chef' alum Spike Mendelsohn to open Sunny's at The Hall hotel in South Beach
- The List: Miami's 10 best bites with chef Diego Oka of La Mar
- Porfirio's closes in South Beach, Señor Frog's opening delayed
- NYC's Sullivan Street Bakery to open in Miami
- The Fed in Miami brings back Crawdaddy Wednesdays
- The List: Miami's best dishes with Katsuya's Jose Icardi