Summer Dining Deals
Summer is here, tourists are gone & the dining deals have arrived - get all the info here
Summer is here, tourists are gone & the dining deals have arrived - read on for all the delicious info...
- Café Prima Pasta tackles the after-hours munchies with its new late-night happy hour. From 11pm-12am on Tuesday through Saturday and 10-11pm on Sunday, enjoy 50% off selected menu items and cocktails, including carpaccio di salmone, chicken parmigiana and flan cream caramel.
- River Oyster Bar offers half-off oysters on the half shell 4:30-7pm Mon-Sta and a three-course $20 lunch special from 12-3:30pm on weekdays. Call 305-530-1915 for info.
- World Resource Café brings tapas to happy hour. Every day from 4-7:30pm enjoy select $5 items, including Vietnamese summer rolls, salmon spring rolls, seafood & avocado papaua salad, bacon fried rice and crispy rock shrimp. Wash it down with half-priced martinis and $3 sake. Call 305-535-8987 for info.
- BBQ goes family style this month as Taste Gastropub in Delray Beach launches its weekly Monday night barbecue. Every week from 5-10om through August 30 enjoy a rotating menu featuring a main, three sides and a dessert for $29. June’s BBQ features a Cuban pig roast, heirloom tomato salad, lime cumin corn on the cob, jacked up potato salad and tres leches. July promises BBQ and August temps with a Maine lobster clam bake. For info and reservations call 561-274-4444.
- Vinyl & Kai woos the late-night crowd with an extented happy hour featuring half-priced drinks adn appetizers from midnight-4am daily. Call 305-531-2640.
- How eating at a Miami Italian restaurant can aid Italy earthquake relief
- What chefs, authors the Miami Book Fair has for food lovers
- This renovated firehouse with two names has become a Brickell staple
- Miami's favorite croquetas by Yelpers in honor of Croquetapalooza
- 5 fun foodie activities to do with kids in Miami
- Wynwood businesses reopen after Zika scare
- Michy fans: Fried chicken is back
- Grandma's recipes play into new Estefan Kitchen
- This "clean eating" South Beach restaurant to open Brickell spot
- Croquetas get star treatment at Croquetapalooza