Sultry and Sexy at Mynt
Alli Baby’s Intimate Costumes rock the runway in a Sultry and Sexy Fashion show at Mynt for a little Pre-Halloween Bash!
1921 Collins Avenue
Miami Beach, FL 33139
Halloween is only a week away and I can already feel the excitement about the one holiday of the year where anything goes and the rules are tossed to the wind. The freaks come out to play and all the modesty is forgotten. Tonight Mynt kicks off its’ Halloween festivities with a Sultry and Sexy Fashion show to help you get an idea of possible costumes you can choose to wear on All Hollows Eve. Interested? Alli Baby’s Intimate Costumes will rock the runway in the sexiest, most seductive costumes that can be used for Halloween or even a little private playtime with your significant other.
Come for a little pre-Halloween excitement at the hottest venue that defines “EXCLUSIVITY”. At Mynt it’s a very European crowd mixed with actors, models, athletes, designers, the sexy sirens that run the city, the Fashionistas; it’s where the elite and most electric come to have a great time and leave all their inhibitions at the door; that’s if you can get past the velvet ropes with the highly selective door man. Inside, it’s like a fantasy, there’s bottle’s popping and drinks everywhere, people dancing all around, a stellar laser light show to go with the out of control sound system, and a staff that’s so hot they should be on the cover of Maxim or GQ! Resident DJ’s Julian Ingrasso and DJ Keidy keep the crowd jumping up and down, arms in the air, hearts pounding, and bodies moving as they escape in to the sound of the best House set on the beach
Let the temptations take over, are you going to be Sexy, Sultry or Spooky; head to Mynt, get inspired for your costume and get a taste of the excitement that’s to come on Halloween!
- Go Drink This: The Pineapple
- Repour craft cocktail bar to open in South Beach's Albion Hotel
- Sunday symphony, saused Flamingos, philanthropic models and a new monthly Edition
- Go Drink This: Ceviche Sour
- Nude male models in Miami! Booze! Art, music and ping pong, too.
- Ultra Music Festival releases Phase 1 of its 2015 lineup
- Go Drink This: New England Sidecar
- Flooring it with YoungArts, Cirque does charity and an art party
- Wunderbar at Circa 39 charms with global cocktails and flavors in Mid-Beach
- South Florida got doused in paint and EDM at Life in Color