Sugarcane signs lease for Sustain space which will house Italian restaurant
And yet another of our so-called rumors pans out as truth
Yet another rumor pans out (we think): several excellent sources tell us that Sugarcane Raw Bar Grill has signed the lease to take over the old Sustain space next door and in it will go Sugarcane's version of an Italian restaurant. Until the official spin is released, that's all for now, folks.
- R House restaurant, lounge, art space opening January in Wynwood
- Canadian chain Earls Kitchen + Bar opening Spring 2014 in Dadeland Mall
- Buns & Buns bringing the bread--meat, vegetables & seafood--to South Miami in 2014
- Say ciao to Serafina at Dream South Beach, closing at the end of December
- Former Miami chef Kerry Simon batting aggressive form of Parkinson's
- Eating House's spicy holiday greeting card goes viral
- Copperbox restaurant space in Wynwood for sale
- Chef Timon Balloo's Bocce Bar rustic Italian now open in Midtown
- The Rumor Mill: Eataly coming to Miami?
- Shake Shack Coral Gables hosts The Brooklyn Brewery Mash: Miami Edition December 9