Sugarcane signs lease for Sustain space which will house Italian restaurant
And yet another of our so-called rumors pans out as truth
Yet another rumor pans out (we think): several excellent sources tell us that Sugarcane Raw Bar Grill has signed the lease to take over the old Sustain space next door and in it will go Sugarcane's version of an Italian restaurant. Until the official spin is released, that's all for now, folks.
- New kitchen leadership at Bocce Bar
- Mignonette oyster bar in Miami's Edgwater slated for Aug. 1 opening and we have the menu!
- Jerry's Famous Deli on South Beach is now closed
- Now open: N by Naoe, Kevin Cory's new Brickell Key prix fixe lunch spot
- Ibiza club and Señor Frog's opening in South Beach?
- Umami Burger in Miami Beach closed; Blue Collar has new chef de cuisine; Phillip Bryant leaves Swine
- Khong River House experiments with new menu items
- Closed for "summer vacation": La Maison Miami
- CATCH is closed and allegedly moving to a new Miami location
- NYC-based the Chef Agency expands to Miami