Sugarcane signs lease for Sustain space which will house Italian restaurant
And yet another of our so-called rumors pans out as truth
Yet another rumor pans out (we think): several excellent sources tell us that Sugarcane Raw Bar Grill has signed the lease to take over the old Sustain space next door and in it will go Sugarcane's version of an Italian restaurant. Until the official spin is released, that's all for now, folks.
- Morimoto South Beach opening October 1 and we have the menu!
- Top Chef Masters contestant Herb Wilson is executive chef of SoFi's forthcoming Red Ginger
- Michelle Bernstein to bring a little Crumb on Parchment to Miami Dolphins games
- Albert Trummer's Drawing Room Bar & Lounge to open at new Shelborne
- Seasalt & Pepper slammed with new lawsuits
- La Maison owes $12,922.69 in back rent
- Adria Alum opening Piripi in the Gables
- London's Coya opening on Brickell
- Unlimited tacos and beer for $18.21 debuts at Toro Toro
- New kitchen leadership at Bocce Bar