Sugarcane Raw Bar Grill's Rum Dinner series starts Monday, June 18
Local distillery Miami Club Rum is first out of the barrel
Sugarcane Raw Bar Grill pays homage to rum with a new dinner series starting at 7 p.m. Monday night featuring a multi-course menu paired with rums by Miami Club Rum, South Florida’s first and only local distillery celebrating six generations of rum making. And about that rum making, apparently theirs is infused with music. Yep, sort of like mothers who play music for their babies marinating in the womb, Miami Club Rum plays salsa and merenge throught the entire production and aging process in the hopes that the stuff comes out with, at the very least, a little rhythm, if not a higher IQ
Dinner costs $75 per person (tax and tip not included), and begins with an interactive 'mix and muddle'. To reserve a seat, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the meantime, muddle over the menu:
muddle & shake.
Mojito / Miami Club Rum™ / Depaz cane syrup / fresh lime / fresh mint
local fish ceviche style / coconut-mojito citrus
salty foie gras / burnt corn bread / caramel
Hurricane / Miami Club Rum™ / jicama juice / habañero laced cantaloupe juice / smoked honey / yuzu
smoked rum & honey lacquered duck breast / peas / pickled cantaloupe
Summer Nectar / Miami Club Rum™ / Carpano Antica sweet vermouth / Campari / bitters / fresh peach nectar / agave
veal tenderloin / guanciale bathed dandelion greens / vermouth demi-glaze
The Carajillo / Miami Club Rum™ / orange liqueur / cinnamon stick / raw sugar / lemon twist / espresso
cinnamon & sugar summer peach pie
3252 NE 1st Ave.
- 11 events in Miami this weekend - Sept. 30-Oct. 2
- Events in Miami this weekend - Sept. 23-25
- Spend New Year's 2017 With Justin Bieber!
- 10 events in Miami this weekend - Sept. 16-18
- 11 events in Miami this weekend - Sept. 9-11
- 11 things to do in Miami this weekend - Sept. 2-4
- 11 events in Miami to put on your weekend agenda - Aug. 26-28
- 11 can't-miss events in Miami this weekend - Aug. 19-21
- Miami's top 5 rooftop bars on Yelp
- 13 events you can't miss in Miami this weekend - Aug. 12-14