Sugarcane hosts Santa Teresa rum dinner April 30
Five courses, cocktail hour and shmoozing with the pros
Eat, drink and learn something new April 30 as Sugarcane partners with Santa Teresa to host a five-course rum dinner. Menu highlights include arepa con huevo, sea scallops, smoked pork shoulder and braised oxtail. $75 per person, limit 24 seats. 3252 NE 1 Ave, Miami; 786-369-0353
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015
- The List: 50 Eggs' John Kunkel
- The Burgies: Who will be South Florida's 2015 comfort-food champions?
- Southern Italian restaurant Campania opens Wednesday in Miami