Suenalo performs pop-up concert on Miami Beach Saturday night
Part of Miami Live Music Month and Sleepless Night Miami Beach
To welcome back Miami Live Music Month, a pop up concert featuring Suenalo atop a Gray Line Miami bus will take place during Sleepless Night Miami Beach.
On Saturday, Nov. 5 at 8 p.m. on Washington Ave. and 11th St., Suenalo will perform live against the backdrop of Miami Beach’s city lights.
Those in attendance can also enter to win several items such as iTunes gift cards, VIP passes to The Bayside Rocks Festival and a grand prize for a weekend at the Fontainebleau Miami Beach with tickets to see Ricky Martin live in concert on Nov. 26.
Entries to win can be made by texting the word MiamiSuenalo to 66937 or downloading the Foursquare application and checking into participating Live Music Month venues. More information can be found by visiting Greater Miami and the Beaches on Twitter (@VisitMiami) and Facebook (@MiamiandBeaches) as well.
Music in Miami
- Erykah Badu, Run DMC and Sheila E. highlight Jazz in the Gardens 10th anniversary line-up
- Jazz legends to light up New World Center
- Jacob Jeffries performs Wednesday at CANVAS in downtown Miami
- Fleetwood Mac’s reunion with Christine McVie akin to ‘performance art,’ band’s founder says
- Phil Collins unable to sing Saturday night at his foundation’s gala on Miami Beach
- The Hot Sardines bring infectious jazz sound to South Miami on Saturday
- Phillip Phillips brings raspy rock to Seminole Hard Rock on Saturday
- Review: Pitbull, Enrique Igelsias celebrate Miami at sold out concert
- American Authors bring alt-rock sound to Revolution
- French chanteuse SoKo opens for Foster the People at the Fillmore Miami Beach