Suenalo performs pop-up concert on Miami Beach Saturday night
Part of Miami Live Music Month and Sleepless Night Miami Beach
To welcome back Miami Live Music Month, a pop up concert featuring Suenalo atop a Gray Line Miami bus will take place during Sleepless Night Miami Beach.
On Saturday, Nov. 5 at 8 p.m. on Washington Ave. and 11th St., Suenalo will perform live against the backdrop of Miami Beach’s city lights.
Those in attendance can also enter to win several items such as iTunes gift cards, VIP passes to The Bayside Rocks Festival and a grand prize for a weekend at the Fontainebleau Miami Beach with tickets to see Ricky Martin live in concert on Nov. 26.
Entries to win can be made by texting the word MiamiSuenalo to 66937 or downloading the Foursquare application and checking into participating Live Music Month venues. More information can be found by visiting Greater Miami and the Beaches on Twitter (@VisitMiami) and Facebook (@MiamiandBeaches) as well.
Music in Miami
- Miami Soul weekend guide: DanceAfrica Miami Reception, Juneteenth Miami Music Festival, Colors of the Caribbean
- Best of the Best returns for the tenth year with dancehall and reggae stars
- Review: Beyoncé slays on Formation tour’s opening night in Miami
- 7 reasons to see Andy Grammer at the Fontainebleau this Saturday
- Up-and-coming country star Kelsea Ballerini ready to take Tortuga Music Festival by storm this week
- Concert Review: Pearl Jam Packs a Punch at American Airlines Arena
- Tortuga Music Festival announces lineup, ticket sales
- A 7-year-old reviews Bruce Springsteen’s ‘The River Tour’ concert
- Concert Review: Bruce Springsteen captivates with a performance that displays a depth of emotions
- 9 signs you’re addicted to Bruce Springsteen