Suénalo releases fourth album "Keep it Groovin'" at The Stage on Saturday, Feb. 15
Miami band performs new album at The Stage in the Design District
Suénalo is best known for making what they call, “Afro-Latin- Makin-Descarga-Funk” music. The Miami-based band invites fans to celebrate the release of their fourth album, “Keepin it Groovin',” on Saturday, Feb. 15 at The Stage in the Design District.
The album is a culmination of more than 11 years of live jams and improvisation featuring new tracks with Miami-style bass and their signature Latin and world fusion sound. Driving this unique sound is musical director Carlos Guzman on bass, vocalist/MC Amin De Jesus, vocalist Michelle Forman, sax and flute player Juan Turros (formerly a member of David Lee Roth’s band), Chad Bernstein on trombone and conch shells (played with Pee Wee Ellis’ African Tribute to James Brown project, and Natalie Cole’s band), drummer Abner Torres (formerly of Julio Iglesias’ band), Adrian Gonzalez on piano and vocals, and guitarist Eric Escanes.
Tickets are $20 in advance and include a copy of the new album. VIP packages are also available.
- 11 things to do in Miami this weekend - Sept. 2-4
- 11 events in Miami to put on your weekend agenda - Aug. 26-28
- 11 can't-miss events in Miami this weekend - Aug. 19-21
- Miami's top 5 rooftop bars on Yelp
- 5 places to turn up on the cheap this weekend
- 13 events you can't miss in Miami this weekend - Aug. 12-14
- 11 events in Miami this weekend - Aug. 5-7
- Free Hatuey Style Cuban beer at this monthly series
- Discover the Miami.com Summer Wine List for 2016
- 11 events in Miami this weekend - July 29-31