Suénalo releases fourth album "Keep it Groovin'" at The Stage on Saturday, Feb. 15
Miami band performs new album at The Stage in the Design District
Suénalo is best known for making what they call, “Afro-Latin- Makin-Descarga-Funk” music. The Miami-based band invites fans to celebrate the release of their fourth album, “Keepin it Groovin',” on Saturday, Feb. 15 at The Stage in the Design District.
The album is a culmination of more than 11 years of live jams and improvisation featuring new tracks with Miami-style bass and their signature Latin and world fusion sound. Driving this unique sound is musical director Carlos Guzman on bass, vocalist/MC Amin De Jesus, vocalist Michelle Forman, sax and flute player Juan Turros (formerly a member of David Lee Roth’s band), Chad Bernstein on trombone and conch shells (played with Pee Wee Ellis’ African Tribute to James Brown project, and Natalie Cole’s band), drummer Abner Torres (formerly of Julio Iglesias’ band), Adrian Gonzalez on piano and vocals, and guitarist Eric Escanes.
Tickets are $20 in advance and include a copy of the new album. VIP packages are also available.
- 13 events in Miami this weekend that you should not miss - May 6-8
- 13 events you can't miss in Miami this weekend - April 29-May 1
- 12 Spots in South Florida to get your Cinco de Mayo on
- 9 events not to miss in Miami this weekend - April 22-24
- Discounted drinks & designer duds, Yandel & Gadiel for free, missing matzo, and an ode to Drake
- 13 events you can't miss in Miami this weekend - April 15-17
- New Pubbelly venture: PB Station in downtown
- 12 events not to miss in Miami this weekend - April 8-10
- Piano playing in Wynwood, Macy's parading at Icon, pop culture on the Gale rooftop & Led Zep yoga @ Anatomy at 1220
- 12 Best Events in Miami this Weekend - April 1-3