Suénalo Music Video Shoot at Transit Lounge
It’s all about the lights, camera, action as Miami’s own Suénalo shoots music videos for their singles "Manguera" & "Come Home". They’re inviting everyone to be part of the action at Transit Lounge.
Get ready for your close-up, it’s all about the lights, camera, action tonight as Miami’s own Suénalo shoots their music videos for their singles "Manguera" and "Come Home". They’re inviting everyone to be part of the action at Transit Lounge located in Downtown. Transit Lounge is a little hidden gem for Miami locals where they go to have a really good time but want to stay low key; no need to get decked out, come as you are and forget the rest.
Once the filming is a wrap the party continues for a little post bday celebration for the Fuz as well as a special send off to the groups’ bass player Carlos "Kako" Guzmán before he welcomes his baby in to the world on Sunday, February 28th. Be a part of the action, get wild, and put your hands together for Suénalo at Transit Lounge, it all starts at 11pm.
- Velvet Underground: Slap & Tickle pops up underground at FDR and Ball & Chain throws first La Pachanga party
- Railroad Blues boasts weekend lineup of local musicians
- Club Rio offers DJs, bottle service with gaming
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - September 12 - 14
- Go Drink This: Sweet Tarts Cocktail
- Velvet Underground: Complimentary wine for women at (petit) Miami and Cat Shell performs at the W South Beach
- All-star team brings 'Sweet Liberty Drink and Supply Company' to South Beach in December
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - September 5 - 7
- Go Drink This: White Cosmo
- Velvet Underground: Dine in style with chef Aaron Dreilinger and Brick House launches throwback dance party series