Suénalo Music Video Shoot at Transit Lounge
It’s all about the lights, camera, action as Miami’s own Suénalo shoots music videos for their singles "Manguera" & "Come Home". They’re inviting everyone to be part of the action at Transit Lounge.
Get ready for your close-up, it’s all about the lights, camera, action tonight as Miami’s own Suénalo shoots their music videos for their singles "Manguera" and "Come Home". They’re inviting everyone to be part of the action at Transit Lounge located in Downtown. Transit Lounge is a little hidden gem for Miami locals where they go to have a really good time but want to stay low key; no need to get decked out, come as you are and forget the rest.
Once the filming is a wrap the party continues for a little post bday celebration for the Fuz as well as a special send off to the groups’ bass player Carlos "Kako" Guzmán before he welcomes his baby in to the world on Sunday, February 28th. Be a part of the action, get wild, and put your hands together for Suénalo at Transit Lounge, it all starts at 11pm.
- Go Drink This: Spicy Sipper
- Rock legends, beer, booze, an 80s prom & Greased Lightning, Charlie Brown
- Go Drink This: Positano
- Ball and Chain in Little Havana brings the Brazilian Girls to Miami
- Wynwood Art Auction, P.I.G. & funk 'n' jazz
- Go Drink This: Port of Call
- Sidebar opens in Little Havana, A Night in Monte Carlo (in Coral Gables), "Bette Midler" at the Cabaret and Full Mooning in Wynwood
- Miami duo launches high-tech InList app for nightlife experiences
- Gallery: Halloween on Lincoln Road 2014
- Go Drink This: Pumpkin Rum Old Fashioned