Suénalo Music Video Shoot at Transit Lounge
It’s all about the lights, camera, action as Miami’s own Suénalo shoots music videos for their singles "Manguera" & "Come Home". They’re inviting everyone to be part of the action at Transit Lounge.
Get ready for your close-up, it’s all about the lights, camera, action tonight as Miami’s own Suénalo shoots their music videos for their singles "Manguera" and "Come Home". They’re inviting everyone to be part of the action at Transit Lounge located in Downtown. Transit Lounge is a little hidden gem for Miami locals where they go to have a really good time but want to stay low key; no need to get decked out, come as you are and forget the rest.
Once the filming is a wrap the party continues for a little post bday celebration for the Fuz as well as a special send off to the groups’ bass player Carlos "Kako" Guzmán before he welcomes his baby in to the world on Sunday, February 28th. Be a part of the action, get wild, and put your hands together for Suénalo at Transit Lounge, it all starts at 11pm.
- Sake, beer, oysters and Basel, Art Basel
- Go Drink This: Marrakesh
- ICON Miami opening soon in former Mansion space and now hiring
- Rok'n burgers on 73rd St., rockin' authors hit Rock Bottom at Arsht, Dom at The Dutch & Sweet Liberty's sweet deal
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: DECK sixteen at Hyatt Centric
- Neat Stuff's Casino Night returns this Friday at Nikki Beach
- LUCKYRICE at the Raleigh, PIG in Wynwood, a pre-Pride Soiree & showboating on Fisher Island with the Pointer Sisters
- Go Drink This: Sir Isaac Newton
- New lounges, poolside rap parties, free concerts, food fetes & dinner with Uncle Luke
- Go Drink This: The Aviator