Style Wars at LIV
It's an all out fashion war, come experience the creativity, the glamour, the raw edginess and be a part of the Style Wars at LIV.
LIV at the Fountainbleau
4441 Collins Ave
Miami Beach, FL
The House of Diehl and PopLife bring you the STYLE WARS! Tonight it’s an all out battle; the Fashionistas are in full swing and heavily armed with glam, creativity, and meaningful design. Young designers will dual it out and present their designs to see who gets crowned the champion. Picture fashion meets Olympics; it’s a war out there in the land of high fashion, stilettos, accessories, and Haute couture, you need to come armed with everything you’ve got.
Tonight House of Diehl brings its widely famous fashion extravaganza to LIV Nightclub; the perfect backdrop for this one of a kind Fashion Event where music and fashion become one for a unique performance where the spectator is a star and everyone is part of the competition. Judges for the evening include Webster COO and Founding Partner Frederic Dechnik, designers Lei Marco of LeiMarco clothing line, Karelle of Krel Wear, and DJ Paul Sevigny, known throughout the world as the leading DJ for fashion shows, store openings, and all major fashion events. Style wars by House of Diehl is a way to promote local designers in the area presenting them in a raw, sexy way that accentuates their designs and creates a social experience for all those involved. It's edgy, creative and a great way to see the local talent at its best!
The amazing DJ’s Contra, Danny Daze and Ross One will be on the decks keeping you on your toes and dancing to sun up! Let the games begin, the battle begins at 10p. Come armed and ready; style is your weapon!
- Review: Steam Miami boils with curiosity, but simmers at points
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - August 15 - 17
- Go Drink This: Katsuya Fresh at Katsuya South Beach
- Velvet Underground: Cheers to one year of local brews at Wynwood Brewing Company and all-you-can-eat tacos at Toro Toro
- #HowToMiami – Mojito
- All Hail the Cocktail: trends migrate to Miami from Tales of the Cocktail
- Go Drink This: The Alluring Gem
- Miami is on fire this summer with bar, brewery, lounge and nightclub openings, plus big plans for hotel nightlife
- Former Vagabond space in downtown Miami to open as 'Steam,' an interactive theatrical nightclub, alongside a speakeasy bar and outdoor concert space
- Brickell's first pop-up cocktail bar 'Better Days' opens in an incognito space