Style Wars at LIV
It's an all out fashion war, come experience the creativity, the glamour, the raw edginess and be a part of the Style Wars at LIV.
The House of Diehl and PopLife bring you the STYLE WARS! Tonight it’s an all out battle; the Fashionistas are in full swing and heavily armed with glam, creativity, and meaningful design. Young designers will dual it out and present their designs to see who gets crowned the champion. Picture fashion meets Olympics; it’s a war out there in the land of high fashion, stilettos, accessories, and Haute couture, you need to come armed with everything you’ve got.
Tonight House of Diehl brings its widely famous fashion extravaganza to LIV Nightclub; the perfect backdrop for this one of a kind Fashion Event where music and fashion become one for a unique performance where the spectator is a star and everyone is part of the competition. Judges for the evening include Webster COO and Founding Partner Frederic Dechnik, designers Lei Marco of LeiMarco clothing line, Karelle of Krel Wear, and DJ Paul Sevigny, known throughout the world as the leading DJ for fashion shows, store openings, and all major fashion events. Style wars by House of Diehl is a way to promote local designers in the area presenting them in a raw, sexy way that accentuates their designs and creates a social experience for all those involved. It's edgy, creative and a great way to see the local talent at its best!
The amazing DJ’s Contra, Danny Daze and Ross One will be on the decks keeping you on your toes and dancing to sun up! Let the games begin, the battle begins at 10p. Come armed and ready; style is your weapon!
LIV at the Fountainbleau
4441 Collins Ave
Miami Beach, FL
- 11 events in Miami this weekend - July 29-31
- 5 places in Miami to celebrate National Tequila Day
- Have you discovered Miami's top 5 hidden bars yet?
- 5 happy hours you can't miss in Fort Lauderdale
- Could this be the best wine bar on Calle Ocho in Miami?
- Top 5 places in Miami to cure your hangover
- 5 best ladies nights in Fort Lauderdale
- These are the best places for a fun ladies night on Miami Beach
- There's a new place in Miami to drink $1 mojitos and salsa dance
- Where to order a $435 shot on National Scotch Day