Style Icon Nicole Richie Goes for the Gold
Lilac and Lilies carries the coveted jewelry line, where Nicole Richie demonstrates her natural knack for design.
Lilacs and Lilies
241 East Sunrise Boulevard, Fort Lauderdale
Bad hair extensions, fluctuating weight, rehab, driving on the wrong side of the freeway — Nicole Richie used to make headlines for all the wrong reasons.
But since the birth of her daughter Harlow in '08, Richie's made a 180 and the results are stunning.
Especially notable are her House of Harlow 1960 jewelry collection and Winter Kate clothing line.
Lucky for us South Floridians, House of Harlow is up for grabs at Lilac and Lilies.
The baubles boast unexpected combinations of materials and styles. Richie contrasts feminine mixed with edgy and bold, and modern mixed with native. Using leather, silk strings, chains, rivets, gold plated metals and a beautiful palette of jewel-tone colors to decorate the array of pieces, Richie explores every theme true to the bohemian look; from gypsy to tribal, flower child to edgy street wear.
Celebs (Kim Kardashian! Rihanna! Lindsay Lohan!) love House of Harlow and with prices starting at $65, you, too, can score star style.
- Sawgrass Mills Expanding
- Designer Casa
- The Hub Stores Brings European Glamour to the 305
- Meet Designer Rachel Roy at Macy's Dadeland
- Fashion Week Comes to Coral Gables
- Miami-based Company DryZzz Makes Beauty Sleep Simple
- Fashion Shows kick off Miami Beach Centennial Celebration
- Interview with #RICHKIDS of Beverly Hills' Roxy Sowlaty
- New York Fashion Week’s Beauty Trends Fit Miami’s Lifestyle
- Meet RHONY Heather Thomson