Style Icon Nicole Richie Goes for the Gold
Lilac and Lilies carries the coveted jewelry line, where Nicole Richie demonstrates her natural knack for design.
Bad hair extensions, fluctuating weight, rehab, driving on the wrong side of the freeway — Nicole Richie used to make headlines for all the wrong reasons.
But since the birth of her daughter Harlow in '08, Richie's made a 180 and the results are stunning.
Especially notable are her House of Harlow 1960 jewelry collection and Winter Kate clothing line.
Lucky for us South Floridians, House of Harlow is up for grabs at Lilac and Lilies.
The baubles boast unexpected combinations of materials and styles. Richie contrasts feminine mixed with edgy and bold, and modern mixed with native. Using leather, silk strings, chains, rivets, gold plated metals and a beautiful palette of jewel-tone colors to decorate the array of pieces, Richie explores every theme true to the bohemian look; from gypsy to tribal, flower child to edgy street wear.
Celebs (Kim Kardashian! Rihanna! Lindsay Lohan!) love House of Harlow and with prices starting at $65, you, too, can score star style.
Lilacs and Lilies
241 East Sunrise Boulevard, Fort Lauderdale
- Where to eat and what to do in Cauley Square
- For the Love of Frida Kahlo — and her Fashionista Ways
- Serpentine Style: Meet Python Handbag Designer Ximena Kavalekas
- 5 New Reasons to Visit Miami International Mall
- 11 Best Miami Beauty Salons
- New Botox and Filler Bar on Miami Beach Gives “Taking Shots” A Whole New Meaning
- Huge Sale at The Fontainebleau Soon!
- Breaking Beauty News: Two Drybar Locations to Open in Miami
- Everything You Need to Know About Microblading Your Brows in Miami
- 4 Miami Makeup Artists to Book