The hip and trendy South Miami-based boutique gets a facelift and the results are amaze!
5814 Sunset Dr., South Miami
The lowdown: South Miami-based boutique Studio LX pulled the ultimate Miami move — they got a facelift, nip and tuck. The results? Gorgeous. No botched job here!
Open since ’95, Studio LX is a SoFla staple for hip and trendy women’s clothing and accessories.
The ‘hood: Located on Sunset Drive, Studio LX’s neighbors include Capretto Shoes, Peace Love World and Sushi Maki.
The ambience: Studio LX went from a black and damask motif to a minimalist all-white palette replete with soft lighting, industrial fixtures and contemporary display cases. So chic!
The goods: Scoop up labels such as Rebecca Taylor, Joie, Mara Hoffman, Feel the Piece, Indah, Alexis, Shape Up and more. With clothing, workout gear, bikinis and accessories under one roof, Studio LX is a one-stop shop for the fashion-forward femme fatale.
- Tonight: 'Bourbon & Beats' at Radio Bar in South Beach with hard-to-find Pappy Van Winkle 15-year
- Velvet Underground: The World Golf Championships hits Doral, MO Bar + Lounge opens at the Mandarin Oriental with cocktails by Angelo Vieira, OTC's Jacob Anaya cooks up a feast with Wynwood Brewing Co., and the Oscars of drag at Score
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - March 7 - 9
- Miami DJs unite for a Sunday party series at Will Call debuting on the anniversary of Biggie Smalls' death
- SushiSamba celebrates Brazil's Carnaval on Lincoln Road and in Coral Gables on Tuesday night with live samba dancing, batucada drummers, DJs and specialty cocktails
- Coming soon to Wynwood: a craft beer bar called KUSH
- Velvet Underground: Spa party at the Viceroy, Chaos Cooking comes to Miami, Spam Allstars drop a new album, and Sunday funday at The Broken Shaker
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Feb. 28 - March 2
- Beloved South Beach DJ Mark Leventhal dies at 50 after nearly one month in the hospital
- Miami native Blake Lee to appear in ABC's new sitcom ‘Mixology’