The hip and trendy South Miami-based boutique gets a facelift and the results are amaze!
5814 Sunset Dr., South Miami
The lowdown: South Miami-based boutique Studio LX pulled the ultimate Miami move — they got a facelift, nip and tuck. The results? Gorgeous. No botched job here!
Open since ’95, Studio LX is a SoFla staple for hip and trendy women’s clothing and accessories.
The ‘hood: Located on Sunset Drive, Studio LX’s neighbors include Capretto Shoes, Peace Love World and Sushi Maki.
The ambience: Studio LX went from a black and damask motif to a minimalist all-white palette replete with soft lighting, industrial fixtures and contemporary display cases. So chic!
The goods: Scoop up labels such as Rebecca Taylor, Joie, Mara Hoffman, Feel the Piece, Indah, Alexis, Shape Up and more. With clothing, workout gear, bikinis and accessories under one roof, Studio LX is a one-stop shop for the fashion-forward femme fatale.
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - July 25-27
- Florida band Anberlin says goodbye at Vans Warped Tour
- Mad Decent Block Party tour kicks off in Fort Lauderdale
- Go Drink This: SushiSamba's Pisco Sour
- Exclusive: The historic Ball and Chain bar and live music venue returns to Little Havana in September
- Velvet Underground: The Stage welcomes Big Sam's Funky Nation for 'Soulfest Weekend' plus more poolside fashion flows at Fifty Miami
- Keep the party going after the sun sets on Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim in Miami
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - July 18 - 20
- Svedka Vodka challenges bartenders nationwide to compete in the first annual Svedka Shakedown in Miami Beach
- Velvet Underground: A daytime salute to Overtown with music and art and Swim Week cascades through South Beach