The hip and trendy South Miami-based boutique gets a facelift and the results are amaze!
5814 Sunset Dr., South Miami
The lowdown: South Miami-based boutique Studio LX pulled the ultimate Miami move — they got a facelift, nip and tuck. The results? Gorgeous. No botched job here!
Open since ’95, Studio LX is a SoFla staple for hip and trendy women’s clothing and accessories.
The ‘hood: Located on Sunset Drive, Studio LX’s neighbors include Capretto Shoes, Peace Love World and Sushi Maki.
The ambience: Studio LX went from a black and damask motif to a minimalist all-white palette replete with soft lighting, industrial fixtures and contemporary display cases. So chic!
The goods: Scoop up labels such as Rebecca Taylor, Joie, Mara Hoffman, Feel the Piece, Indah, Alexis, Shape Up and more. With clothing, workout gear, bikinis and accessories under one roof, Studio LX is a one-stop shop for the fashion-forward femme fatale.
- db Bistro Moderne Serves Up Art You Can Drink
- Summer in the city: DBGB, boozy fundraisers and bikini contests
- Go Drink This: Aperol Spritz
- Woodchuck Transforms The Annex in Wynwood into a Big Top for Gumption Cider Launch
- Go Drink This: Banjan Groove
- New Patrón lets you step up your Cinco de Mayo game
- Nahko and Medicine for the People at Grand Central, Dance Band Night, Electric Piquete & Buck 15 Redux
- Cinco de Mayo Parties in Miami and South Florida
- Fight nights, Derby days, comedy & Cinco de Mayo
- Oculto Manor transforms Soho Studios into fun-house of secrets