The hip and trendy South Miami-based boutique gets a facelift and the results are amaze!
5814 Sunset Dr., South Miami
The lowdown: South Miami-based boutique Studio LX pulled the ultimate Miami move — they got a facelift, nip and tuck. The results? Gorgeous. No botched job here!
Open since ’95, Studio LX is a SoFla staple for hip and trendy women’s clothing and accessories.
The ‘hood: Located on Sunset Drive, Studio LX’s neighbors include Capretto Shoes, Peace Love World and Sushi Maki.
The ambience: Studio LX went from a black and damask motif to a minimalist all-white palette replete with soft lighting, industrial fixtures and contemporary display cases. So chic!
The goods: Scoop up labels such as Rebecca Taylor, Joie, Mara Hoffman, Feel the Piece, Indah, Alexis, Shape Up and more. With clothing, workout gear, bikinis and accessories under one roof, Studio LX is a one-stop shop for the fashion-forward femme fatale.
- A Curated Guide to Miami Art Week and Art Basel Miami Beach
- Go Drink This: Spicy Sipper
- Rock legends, beer, booze, an 80s prom & Greased Lightning, Charlie Brown
- Go Drink This: Positano
- Ball and Chain in Little Havana brings the Brazilian Girls to Miami
- Wynwood Art Auction, P.I.G. & funk 'n' jazz
- Go Drink This: Port of Call
- Sidebar opens in Little Havana, A Night in Monte Carlo (in Coral Gables), "Bette Midler" at the Cabaret and Full Mooning in Wynwood
- Miami duo launches high-tech InList app for nightlife experiences
- Gallery: Halloween on Lincoln Road 2014