The hip and trendy South Miami-based boutique gets a facelift and the results are amaze!
The lowdown: South Miami-based boutique Studio LX pulled the ultimate Miami move — they got a facelift, nip and tuck. The results? Gorgeous. No botched job here!
Open since ’95, Studio LX is a SoFla staple for hip and trendy women’s clothing and accessories.
The ‘hood: Located on Sunset Drive, Studio LX’s neighbors include Capretto Shoes, Peace Love World and Sushi Maki.
The ambience: Studio LX went from a black and damask motif to a minimalist all-white palette replete with soft lighting, industrial fixtures and contemporary display cases. So chic!
The goods: Scoop up labels such as Rebecca Taylor, Joie, Mara Hoffman, Feel the Piece, Indah, Alexis, Shape Up and more. With clothing, workout gear, bikinis and accessories under one roof, Studio LX is a one-stop shop for the fashion-forward femme fatale.
5814 Sunset Dr., South Miami
- 13 events you can't miss in Miami this weekend - April 29-May 1
- 9 events not to miss in Miami this weekend - April 22-24
- Discounted drinks & designer duds, Yandel & Gadiel for free, missing matzo, and an ode to Drake
- 13 events you can't miss in Miami this weekend - April 15-17
- New Pubbelly venture: PB Station in downtown
- 12 events not to miss in Miami this weekend - April 8-10
- Piano playing in Wynwood, Macy's parading at Icon, pop culture on the Gale rooftop & Led Zep yoga @ Anatomy at 1220
- 12 Best Events in Miami this Weekend - April 1-3
- Crab racing & beer in Wynwood, art auctions & pig at The Ritz-Carlton, South Beach
- 9 great events in Miami this weekend - March 25-27