Just opened Studio Allegra in Wynwood has got the aha! object for your home.
150 NW 24th Street, Wynwood
The lowdown: A six-foot-tall copper Buddha head? Check. A behemothic bathtub cut from lava rock and larger-than-life planters? Check, check. Just opened Studio Allegra in Wynwood has got the aha! object for your home. The showroom houses hand-plucked items from faraway places such as Indonesia, Thailand, Mongolia, Sumatra and Vietnam.
“This collection seeks to take everyday objects and turn them into fantastical conversation pieces grounded by the natural elements,” says Owner Allegra Parisi.
The ‘hood: Studio Allegra is located in the Wynwood Arts District and is nestled nearby Panther Coffee.
The highlights: Imagine oversized teak tables, globular stone sinks and recycled glass stools. The 4,350 square foot warehouse displays each line — Rock, Arbor, Recycle, Copper, Nero, Casa, Ribbed, Faces and Iconic — in a come-touch-me manner. Just don’t attempt any lifting.
The owner says: “Studio Allegra came about from the combination of my love for design, travel and exploring other cultures. The products in the gallery are mementos of my journeys,” Parisi adds.
- History Meets Home Décor at Bonnin Ashley
- Diane von Furstenberg Opens New Boutique
- Chic Fitness Brand ALALA Debuts at Six:02
- Meet Versona, Miami’s New One-Stop Shop for Style
- VINCE Opens at Village of Merrick Park
- Vanity Projects Brings Luxury Nail Art to the 305
- Jason of Beverly Hills Dazzles the Design District
- Wynwood Letterpress Opens with Handmade Charm
- Warby Parker Annex Finds New Home in Wynwood
- Designer Casa