Just opened Studio Allegra in Wynwood has got the aha! object for your home.
The lowdown: A six-foot-tall copper Buddha head? Check. A behemothic bathtub cut from lava rock and larger-than-life planters? Check, check. Just opened Studio Allegra in Wynwood has got the aha! object for your home. The showroom houses hand-plucked items from faraway places such as Indonesia, Thailand, Mongolia, Sumatra and Vietnam.
“This collection seeks to take everyday objects and turn them into fantastical conversation pieces grounded by the natural elements,” says Owner Allegra Parisi.
The ‘hood: Studio Allegra is located in the Wynwood Arts District and is nestled nearby Panther Coffee.
The highlights: Imagine oversized teak tables, globular stone sinks and recycled glass stools. The 4,350 square foot warehouse displays each line — Rock, Arbor, Recycle, Copper, Nero, Casa, Ribbed, Faces and Iconic — in a come-touch-me manner. Just don’t attempt any lifting.
The owner says: “Studio Allegra came about from the combination of my love for design, travel and exploring other cultures. The products in the gallery are mementos of my journeys,” Parisi adds.
150 NW 24th Street, Wynwood
- The 5 Wonders of Wanderlista Boutique
- Fashion Designer Julian Chang Opening Boutique in MiMo District
- Get a Whiff of Diptyque, Bal Harbour’s New Boutique
- KARE Opens Flagship in Midtown Miami
- Tom Ford’s Flagship Opens in Design District
- SWGR Opens Gallery and Apparel Store in Wynwood
- New Sunglass Shop Opens in Wynwood
- Discover Finds, a New South Miami Accessory Boutique
- Market Man Opens in South Miami
- Kit and Ace Opens in Wynwood