Gillette conducts kissing experiment
Do girls prefer a clean-shaven face?
Do ladies avoid kissing a face that's not clean-shaven? Gillette is searching for the answer to that question this Thursday at Kiss + Tell, a live experiment that involves smooching, chatting, shaving and more smooching.
Miami area women are to bring their scruffy-faced men to the University of Miami (1252 Memorial Dr., Coral Gables) from 11 a.m.-5 p.m. where the couples will be interviewed then asked to pucker up. Later, the men will be asked to shave and the make-out session continues. Ladies will then compare experiences and the guys will walk away with a bounty of Gillette swag and the girls will get to pocket a CoverGirl LipPerfection Jumbo Gloss Balm.
Can’t join live? Couples can participate in the social experiment at-home by going to online at kissandtellus.com. The national results will be announced on Valentine’s Day.
On Our Radar
- Dennis Rodman causes a ruckus at restaurant
- John Legend wows fans at Broward Center
- Justin Bieber: Give me just a little more time
- Music on Board brings EDM festival to Fort Lauderdale from Brazil
- Fort Lauderdale's Fish Tank Kings returns
- Wild and crazy guy: Steve O in town for shows
- Ben & Jerry’s Free Ice Cream Tasting
- Tax day cometh! Flo Rida pays his bill
- Joanna Krupa puts apartment up for sale
- Former 'Queer Eye' designer Thom Filicia lends his touch to new condo in Edgewater