Gillette conducts kissing experiment
Do girls prefer a clean-shaven face?
Do ladies avoid kissing a face that's not clean-shaven? Gillette is searching for the answer to that question this Thursday at Kiss + Tell, a live experiment that involves smooching, chatting, shaving and more smooching.
Miami area women are to bring their scruffy-faced men to the University of Miami (1252 Memorial Dr., Coral Gables) from 11 a.m.-5 p.m. where the couples will be interviewed then asked to pucker up. Later, the men will be asked to shave and the make-out session continues. Ladies will then compare experiences and the guys will walk away with a bounty of Gillette swag and the girls will get to pocket a CoverGirl LipPerfection Jumbo Gloss Balm.
Can’t join live? Couples can participate in the social experiment at-home by going to online at kissandtellus.com. The national results will be announced on Valentine’s Day.
On Our Radar
- Barbara Streisand coming to Miami area before the holidays
- Moet bottle made just for Miami champagne lovers
- Khloe Kardashian shows off her new boyfriend in Miami
- Kim Kardashian's midnight tanning session in Miami
- 'Selma' star David Oyelowo in Miami
- Donald Trump and Kanye West to Cause Traffic Kerfuffle in Miami
- Vogue with Madonna at Art Basel
- Kourtney Kardashian in Miami with Scott Disick
- Kanye West's five weirdest (and greatest) stories of 2016 (so far)
- Magic Mike style show coming to Miami