Gillette conducts kissing experiment
Do girls prefer a clean-shaven face?
Do ladies avoid kissing a face that's not clean-shaven? Gillette is searching for the answer to that question this Thursday at Kiss + Tell, a live experiment that involves smooching, chatting, shaving and more smooching.
Miami area women are to bring their scruffy-faced men to the University of Miami (1252 Memorial Dr., Coral Gables) from 11 a.m.-5 p.m. where the couples will be interviewed then asked to pucker up. Later, the men will be asked to shave and the make-out session continues. Ladies will then compare experiences and the guys will walk away with a bounty of Gillette swag and the girls will get to pocket a CoverGirl LipPerfection Jumbo Gloss Balm.
Can’t join live? Couples can participate in the social experiment at-home by going to online at kissandtellus.com. The national results will be announced on Valentine’s Day.
On Our Radar
- Amber Rose makes a splash in Miami
- Shannen Doherty talks new reality show
- Brazilian soccer star keeps the party going
- Joanna Krupa suing fellow Housewives star
- Magic Johnson at book appearance
- Justin Bieber misses another hearing
- Local attorney helps Linda Hogan
- Geraldine Chaplin to make rare appearance
- Sports Illustrated swimsuit cover model Nina Agdal shares exercise tips for the new year
- Rick Ross gets Miami Heat tattoo on his face