Gillette conducts kissing experiment
Do girls prefer a clean-shaven face?
Do ladies avoid kissing a face that's not clean-shaven? Gillette is searching for the answer to that question this Thursday at Kiss + Tell, a live experiment that involves smooching, chatting, shaving and more smooching.
Miami area women are to bring their scruffy-faced men to the University of Miami (1252 Memorial Dr., Coral Gables) from 11 a.m.-5 p.m. where the couples will be interviewed then asked to pucker up. Later, the men will be asked to shave and the make-out session continues. Ladies will then compare experiences and the guys will walk away with a bounty of Gillette swag and the girls will get to pocket a CoverGirl LipPerfection Jumbo Gloss Balm.
Can’t join live? Couples can participate in the social experiment at-home by going to online at kissandtellus.com. The national results will be announced on Valentine’s Day.
On Our Radar
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too
- Fidel Castro is dead. Miami's Cuban exiles celebrate.
- Andy Cohen talks about celebrity gossip in latest book
- Report: An 'exhausted' Kanye West cancels tour, is hospitalized
- Singer Kesha in Miami for charity
- Fifth Harmony singer Lauren Jauregui comes out in letter
- Marc Anthony splits with wife
- Internet claps back at guy who yelled 'Trump!' in viral Starbucks video
- Lucie Arnaz to pay homage to her father Desi Arnaz
- Sting to play The Fillmore