Gillette conducts kissing experiment
Do girls prefer a clean-shaven face?
Do ladies avoid kissing a face that's not clean-shaven? Gillette is searching for the answer to that question this Thursday at Kiss + Tell, a live experiment that involves smooching, chatting, shaving and more smooching.
Miami area women are to bring their scruffy-faced men to the University of Miami (1252 Memorial Dr., Coral Gables) from 11 a.m.-5 p.m. where the couples will be interviewed then asked to pucker up. Later, the men will be asked to shave and the make-out session continues. Ladies will then compare experiences and the guys will walk away with a bounty of Gillette swag and the girls will get to pocket a CoverGirl LipPerfection Jumbo Gloss Balm.
Can’t join live? Couples can participate in the social experiment at-home by going to online at kissandtellus.com. The national results will be announced on Valentine’s Day.
On Our Radar
- Justin Bieber settles paparazzo lawsuit
- Sara Bareilles to headline gala
- Boca Raton's Ariana Grande splits from rapper
- Bryan "Birdman" Williams pays up
- Luis Miguel takes a bath in real estate deal
- Michael Buble's Instagram post criticized
- Estefans’ star search is over for ‘On Your Feet’
- Artist Romero Britto sues Apple
- Dave Chappelle parties, Bow Wow holds court
- Mario Lopez serves as grand marshal at Miami Beach Gay Pride parade