Tour Wynwood's Art Basel installations on a bike.
December 2 to 4, beginning at 11 a.m. and 4: p.m. from Cafeina 297 NW 23 Street, Miami
305-283-0255 or www.primaryflight.com
Primary Flight teams up with Miami’s cycling culture leaders, EMERGE, to present Street.Art.Cycles: Art Basel Edition - a guided exploration through the main streets and back roads of Wynwood Arts District. Street.Art.Cycles will offer bike tours visiting more than 50 significant murals sites by established local and international artists. Guided by Dario Gonzalez and Olga Cano of EMERGE Miami, this initiative offers bikers a curated encounter, providing information about how the outdoor mural movement has taken shape in South Florida over recent years, and with commentary about the featured artists and sites.
Tours will be held daily December 2 to 4 at 11:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m., on a three-mile route originating from Primary Flight base at Cafeina. For more information call 305.283.0255 or visit www.primaryflight.com and Street.Art.Cycles on Facebook.
See and Do
- 'Book of Mormon,' 'Newsies' headline Arsht Center's next season
- Puppet shows, storytimes, spring break & 10 other fun things to do this week
- Gipsy Kings celebrate 25 years of 'Bamboleo' at the Hard Rock on May 15
- King Arthur and his knights get goofy in ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- ‘War Horse’ brings its imaginative, moving drama to Miami’s Arsht Center
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Mar. 7-9
- Calle Ocho: 5 Things we are excited about this year
- Daddy Yankee reigns as the King of Calle Ocho
- World Golf Championships-Cadillac Championship brings golf and more to Doral
- Fair freebies, 110 years of Dr Seuss, Lego builds & 10 other fun things to do this week