Tour Wynwood's Art Basel installations on a bike.
December 2 to 4, beginning at 11 a.m. and 4: p.m. from Cafeina 297 NW 23 Street, Miami
305-283-0255 or www.primaryflight.com
Primary Flight teams up with Miami’s cycling culture leaders, EMERGE, to present Street.Art.Cycles: Art Basel Edition - a guided exploration through the main streets and back roads of Wynwood Arts District. Street.Art.Cycles will offer bike tours visiting more than 50 significant murals sites by established local and international artists. Guided by Dario Gonzalez and Olga Cano of EMERGE Miami, this initiative offers bikers a curated encounter, providing information about how the outdoor mural movement has taken shape in South Florida over recent years, and with commentary about the featured artists and sites.
Tours will be held daily December 2 to 4 at 11:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m., on a three-mile route originating from Primary Flight base at Cafeina. For more information call 305.283.0255 or visit www.primaryflight.com and Street.Art.Cycles on Facebook.
See and Do
- Dennis Miller performs Sunday with Dana Carvey at Seminole Hard Rock
- Free movies, camp, crafts & Munchkin Fun's top picks for your post-holiday week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 4-6
- Fireworks, festivals, parades & Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week
- Florida Supercon: Top Five Things to Do
- Miami Events - July 2014
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - June 27-29
- Jungle Island hosts 99.9 Kiss Country Music Festival on the Fourth of July
- Nikki Beach hosts bacon bash on July 5
- Out in the Tropics fest presents poetry, dance and postmodern flamenco