Tour Wynwood's Art Basel installations on a bike.
December 2 to 4, beginning at 11 a.m. and 4: p.m. from Cafeina 297 NW 23 Street, Miami
305-283-0255 or www.primaryflight.com
Primary Flight teams up with Miami’s cycling culture leaders, EMERGE, to present Street.Art.Cycles: Art Basel Edition - a guided exploration through the main streets and back roads of Wynwood Arts District. Street.Art.Cycles will offer bike tours visiting more than 50 significant murals sites by established local and international artists. Guided by Dario Gonzalez and Olga Cano of EMERGE Miami, this initiative offers bikers a curated encounter, providing information about how the outdoor mural movement has taken shape in South Florida over recent years, and with commentary about the featured artists and sites.
Tours will be held daily December 2 to 4 at 11:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m., on a three-mile route originating from Primary Flight base at Cafeina. For more information call 305.283.0255 or visit www.primaryflight.com and Street.Art.Cycles on Facebook.
See and Do
- Egg hunts, Dr. Seuss’s Bday, Legos & Pirates: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks Mar 2-8
- Richard Lewis takes the stage at Parker Playhouse in Fort Lauderdale on Friday
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Feb. 27-March 1
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Feb. 27-March 1
- South Beach Comedy Festival 2015 announces line-up
- Disney Live, Mommy’s Night Out, Food Trucks & Skating: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks Feb 23-29
- Things to Do in Miami this Weekend - Feb. 20-22
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Feb. 14-16
- President’s Day Weekend Guide 2015
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Feb. 13-15