Tour Wynwood's Art Basel installations on a bike.
Primary Flight teams up with Miami’s cycling culture leaders, EMERGE, to present Street.Art.Cycles: Art Basel Edition - a guided exploration through the main streets and back roads of Wynwood Arts District. Street.Art.Cycles will offer bike tours visiting more than 50 significant murals sites by established local and international artists. Guided by Dario Gonzalez and Olga Cano of EMERGE Miami, this initiative offers bikers a curated encounter, providing information about how the outdoor mural movement has taken shape in South Florida over recent years, and with commentary about the featured artists and sites.
Tours will be held daily December 2 to 4 at 11:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m., on a three-mile route originating from Primary Flight base at Cafeina. For more information call 305.283.0255 or visit www.primaryflight.com and Street.Art.Cycles on Facebook.
December 2 to 4, beginning at 11 a.m. and 4: p.m. from Cafeina 297 NW 23 Street, Miami
305-283-0255 or www.primaryflight.com
See and Do
- These are the free and cheap events you can't miss in Miami this weekend - Oct. 28-30
- Halloween events for families, fitness freaks and just plain freaks
- Discover Miami's Historic MiMo District on Biscayne Boulevard
- Little Haiti's galleries, shops and bars
- Discover Miami's Little Haiti neighbhorhood
- He was told as a boy he'd have to go to a deaf school—but he grew up to help make the music to Hamilton
- Las Olas Art Fair takes over the streets of Fort Lauderdale this weekend
- Coral Gables Hispanic Cultural Festival takes over the streets of City Beautiful
- 5 reasons you should check out the Mammography Art Initiative in Wynwood this weekend
- 7 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - Oct. 21-23