Street Food Fridays
Sixteen food trucks gather the first Friday of the month for lunchtime buffet
Street Food Fridays
April 1, 2011
11:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
NE 14th Street and N. Bayshore Drive (near the Arsht Center), Miami
So what’s been your excuse? Why haven’t you visited a food truck here in Miami and enjoyed some savory food?
You didn’t know where they were located? You never followed them on Twitter or Facebook to find out that afternoon’s coordinates? The truck drove away as you pulled up? You prefer packing your leftovers every day for lunch?
Well now there is no excuse – not with Street Food Fridays.
This month, on Friday, April 1, 16 of Miami’s top food trucks will be parked just east of Biscayne Boulevard at NE 14th street and N. Bayshore Dr. (near the Adrienne Arsht Center) in downtown Miami for a lunch buffet on wheels.
Sponsored by Vizcayne condo in downtown Miami, the food trucks will be stationed from 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. and there will be plenty of cuisine’s to choose from. The trucks include:
- Chef on 4 Wheels
- Daddy's Grill
- Divan Bakery & Coffee
- Gastro Pod
- Latin Burger and Taco
- The MexZican Gourmet
- Ms. Cheezious
- Muscle Truck
- Nacho Mama's
- Purple People Eatery
- The Red Truck
- The Rolling Stove
- Sakaya Kitchen
- Slow Food Truck
- Sugar Rush
- Sugar Yummy Mama
There will be plenty of free parking at the Miami Herald parking lots on N. Bayshore Dr. and NE 14th Street, along with giveaways and lots of tables and chairs to enjoy your lunch.
- The List: Eating in Miami with The Forge's Shareef Malnik
- MasterChef is casting Miami home cooks for new season
- Three stars for Mignonette, Miami's charming new oyster bar
- Tacos & Tatas Tuesdays returns to Rocco’s Tacos
- Sail with Funky Buddha Brewery on a craft brew cruise in March
- Lure Fishbar reels in bourbon lovers for Thursday pairing dinner
- Finka fuses Cuban, Korean and Peruvian food in west Miami
- Burger Beast's Croquetapalooza to showcase one of Miami's favorite comfort foods
- What's the Best? 5 Choice Cheese Shops in Miami and Broward
- Food at Red Velvet in Sunny Isles goes way beyond froyo