Street Food Fridays
Sixteen food trucks gather the first Friday of the month for lunchtime buffet
Street Food Fridays
April 1, 2011
11:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
NE 14th Street and N. Bayshore Drive (near the Arsht Center), Miami
So what’s been your excuse? Why haven’t you visited a food truck here in Miami and enjoyed some savory food?
You didn’t know where they were located? You never followed them on Twitter or Facebook to find out that afternoon’s coordinates? The truck drove away as you pulled up? You prefer packing your leftovers every day for lunch?
Well now there is no excuse – not with Street Food Fridays.
This month, on Friday, April 1, 16 of Miami’s top food trucks will be parked just east of Biscayne Boulevard at NE 14th street and N. Bayshore Dr. (near the Adrienne Arsht Center) in downtown Miami for a lunch buffet on wheels.
Sponsored by Vizcayne condo in downtown Miami, the food trucks will be stationed from 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. and there will be plenty of cuisine’s to choose from. The trucks include:
- Chef on 4 Wheels
- Daddy's Grill
- Divan Bakery & Coffee
- Gastro Pod
- Latin Burger and Taco
- The MexZican Gourmet
- Ms. Cheezious
- Muscle Truck
- Nacho Mama's
- Purple People Eatery
- The Red Truck
- The Rolling Stove
- Sakaya Kitchen
- Slow Food Truck
- Sugar Rush
- Sugar Yummy Mama
There will be plenty of free parking at the Miami Herald parking lots on N. Bayshore Dr. and NE 14th Street, along with giveaways and lots of tables and chairs to enjoy your lunch.
- Freshii finds healthy formula in Wynwood
- 1826 Restaurant names new chef
- Five great Miami cooking classes
- The List: Verde’s Nicolay Adinaguev
- Oolite to debut vegan dishes at Conscious Bite Out dinner Dec. 11
- Lique Restaurant & Lounge opens on Intracoastal Waterway in North Miami Beach
- Stripsteak at the Fontainebleau is the latest in Michael Mina's South Florida mini-empire
- Indian caterer Tasty Kerala cooks feasts from Fort Lauderdale kitchen
- ROK: BGR hosts Fall Beer Festival this Wednesday
- Sandbar in Coconut Grove is renamed The Hot Rock after 'Bar Rescue' takeover