Street Chic: Stacy Josloff
Say hello to Stacy Josloff. She's got 10 years of fashion cred under her belt. It really shows, right?
Meet Stacy Josloff. She recently moved from New York City to Miami to open INCA’s flagship store in the Gansevoort South. See how she manages to mix Hanes and Hermès like no other.
Ethnic background: Russian and Austrian
Profession: Resortwear designer/retailer/wholesaler
The outfit: Inca dip-dye fringe vest, Seven for all Mankind jeans, Hanes boys tank top, Jimmy Choo wedges, gold Rolex watch, Marcie Fleck gold bangles, Chan Luu wrap bracelet, Chrome Hearts sunglasses, Hermès Birken bag
Go-to boutique: Josloff says, "Intermix because you know they’ll always have the latest most cutting edge designers
Lusting after: "I am obsessing over Adriana Castro's python Meissa hobo bag in natural," Josloff says.
Closet staples: She says, "Jeans, which I live in these days. White and Warren and Hanes boys tank tops which are perfect to layer under everything, Inca's cotton PEACE poncho which I take everywhere and use as a bathing suit cover-up, a top over skinny pants, or a dress with strappy sandals. Plus, Jimmy Choos and Louboutins because a girl can never have enough pairs of shoes!"
Worst trend ever tried: "Big hair in the '90s!," she admits.
Biggest fashion faux pas: Josloff says, "I wish women would just get over being so size conscious and instead wear clothing that actually fits their body. No one is EVER a perfect size all the time!"
Style muses: "I don't think that I have any one muse. In general, I love people watching so I guess it depends on what grabs my attention at that moment," she says.
- H&M Launches Coachella Collection
- 7 things you didn't know about designer Rachel Roy & her first book, "Design Your Life"
- 6 Spring 2016 Trends You Need To Try Now
- Like Father, Like Son: Le Club Swimwear
- Dadeland Mall Announces New Stores and Store Expansions
- Designer Corinna Saias Mixes Ancient Greece with South Beach
- Nordstrom Rack to Open in Midtown
- H&M Opening Another South Florida Store
- Diane von Furstenberg to Visit Books & Books and Aventura Mall
- Meet Dee and Tommy Hilfiger