Street Chic: Shelby Marin
Meet Miamian-by-way-of-Tampa, Shelby Marin. Spotted at Neiman Marcus Coral Gables, she nails to return to preppy look.
Meet Miamian-by-way-of-Tampa, Shelby Marin. Spotted at Neiman Marcus Coral Gables, she nails to return-to-preppy look. Here, ladies and gents, are her stylish stats:
Name: Shelby Marin
Profession: Pharmaceutical Sales
Spotted at: Neiman Marcus at The Village of Merrick Park
What are your go-to stores and boutiques? “For department stores, I adore Bloomingdale’s and Neiman Marcus,” Marin says. “In terms of boutiques, I’m a big fan of Curves N Waves, Jessie and Rumeur,” she adds.
What one item are you eyeing to purchase for Fall? “I need knee-high boots with a high heel, which are hard to find because everything is flat or over the knee,” Marin says.
What labels do you love? Tory Burch, J. Crew T-shirts and Citizen of Humanity jeans.
What are your closet’s staples and why? Marin says, “Maxi dresses because they are perfect for South Florida weather because they’re easy to wear and can hide any flaws.”
What is the worst trend you ever trend? “Capri jeans — I have short legs and they make them even shorter,” Marin confesses.
Who is your style muse? It changes everyday depending on my mood.
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the New Givenchy Store at Aventura Mall
- What is actually trending in swimwear for 2016?
- Summer Get-Fit Tips by Miami’s Celebrity Trainer
- Preserve your pretty in spite of Miami's hot summer sun
- Knock-Off Handbags are Aplenty in Miami — But the Real Deal is Always Better
- Prepare to be blown away! Blo Aventura Blow Dry Bar to Open
- Celebrities Love Makeup Artist Charlotte Tilbury. Find Out Why!
- 5 Summer Skin Tips from Miami’s Best-Kept Secret — Dr. Leonard Tachmes
- 9 favorite looks from Sunday's Miami Swim Week shows
- 9 favorite looks from Saturday's Miami Swim Week shows