Street Chic: Shelby Marin
Meet Miamian-by-way-of-Tampa, Shelby Marin. Spotted at Neiman Marcus Coral Gables, she nails to return to preppy look.
Meet Miamian-by-way-of-Tampa, Shelby Marin. Spotted at Neiman Marcus Coral Gables, she nails to return-to-preppy look. Here, ladies and gents, are her stylish stats:
Name: Shelby Marin
Profession: Pharmaceutical Sales
Spotted at: Neiman Marcus at The Village of Merrick Park
What are your go-to stores and boutiques? “For department stores, I adore Bloomingdale’s and Neiman Marcus,” Marin says. “In terms of boutiques, I’m a big fan of Curves N Waves, Jessie and Rumeur,” she adds.
What one item are you eyeing to purchase for Fall? “I need knee-high boots with a high heel, which are hard to find because everything is flat or over the knee,” Marin says.
What labels do you love? Tory Burch, J. Crew T-shirts and Citizen of Humanity jeans.
What are your closet’s staples and why? Marin says, “Maxi dresses because they are perfect for South Florida weather because they’re easy to wear and can hide any flaws.”
What is the worst trend you ever trend? “Capri jeans — I have short legs and they make them even shorter,” Marin confesses.
Who is your style muse? It changes everyday depending on my mood.
- 5 More Reasons Shopping at The Falls in Miami Just Got More Fabulous
- Dolphin Mall Shopping Guide
- Not Just for Art--the Best of Wynwood's Indie Boutiques
- Dive Into Summer with Clinique's Pop-Up Truck
- 14 Street Style Looks at Miami Fashion Week that Show What’s Trending in the Magic City
- 6 Can’t Miss Miami Spa Month Retreats
- 5 Reasons Miami Spa Month is The Best
- Father's Day Gift Guide
- Sawgrass Mills Memorial Day Super Sale
- Sunset Harbour Shopping Guide