Street Chic: Shelby Marin
Meet Miamian-by-way-of-Tampa, Shelby Marin. Spotted at Neiman Marcus Coral Gables, she nails to return to preppy look.
Meet Miamian-by-way-of-Tampa, Shelby Marin. Spotted at Neiman Marcus Coral Gables, she nails to return-to-preppy look. Here, ladies and gents, are her stylish stats:
Name: Shelby Marin
Profession: Pharmaceutical Sales
Spotted at: Neiman Marcus at The Village of Merrick Park
What are your go-to stores and boutiques? “For department stores, I adore Bloomingdale’s and Neiman Marcus,” Marin says. “In terms of boutiques, I’m a big fan of Curves N Waves, Jessie and Rumeur,” she adds.
What one item are you eyeing to purchase for Fall? “I need knee-high boots with a high heel, which are hard to find because everything is flat or over the knee,” Marin says.
What labels do you love? Tory Burch, J. Crew T-shirts and Citizen of Humanity jeans.
What are your closet’s staples and why? Marin says, “Maxi dresses because they are perfect for South Florida weather because they’re easy to wear and can hide any flaws.”
What is the worst trend you ever trend? “Capri jeans — I have short legs and they make them even shorter,” Marin confesses.
Who is your style muse? It changes everyday depending on my mood.
- The Florida Keys Outlet Center
- Create Your Own Chuck Taylor All Star Sneakers
- More Reasons to Love Dadeland Mall
- Poshmark Invites You to its Sassy Summer Style #PoshParty
- Adrienne Bosh Brings Paris to Miami
- Find Your Fleek: Eyebrow Design Innovates Miami Beauty Scene
- Favor App Launches Miami Delivery Service
- Suit up! There’s a New Menswear Mecca in Town
- Miami Swim Week 2015 Recap
- Lilly Pulitzer Opens First Miami Store