Street Chic: Ricardo Blasco
We spotted this dapper fellow in Downtown Coral Gables. Find out which labels Ricardo Blasco adores, where he scores them and why he believes Z. Cavariccis are a crime against fashion.
We spotted this dapper fellow in Downtown Coral Gables. Find out which labels Ricardo Blasco adores, where he scores them and why he believes Z. Cavariccis are a punishable crime against fashion.
Name: Ricardo Blasco
Spotted at: Red Koi Thai & Sushi Lounge
Profession: Partner and Marketing Director, Red Koi Thai & Sushi Lounge
Ethical background: Spaniard
The outfit: Canali jacket, Xacus button-down, Joe’s Jeans and Martinelli shoes.
Go-to department stores and boutiques: “For sharp pieces, like this jacket, Pepi Bertini, right here on Miracle Mile. Pepi carries the best selection of Italian designers in Miami. I’m also a big fan of deals. Nordstrom Rack and Ross always have Polo and Lacoste shirts for great prices. You can’t go wrong. And like most guys, I’m a sneaker freak — I can never have too many sneakers. Niketown, Shoe Gallery and Sports Authority are my go-tos,” Blasco says.
Must-have purchase for summer: Black G-shock watch
Closet staples: White sneakers. “Clean white sneakers — all guys own at least two or three pairs,” he says.
Biggest crime against fashion ever committed: “Z. Cavaricci jeans — I don’t see this trend ever making a comeback,” Blasco laughs.
Worst fashion faux pas: “Skinny jeans on men are just not cool,” he says.
Style muse: “David Beckham because he can make anything look good,” Blasco says.
- Home is Where the Barre Is
- History Meets Home Décor at Bonnin Ashley
- Gee Beauty at Your Doorstep
- Like Father, Like Son: Le Club Swimwear
- Vanity Projects Hosts Night of Fashion and Art
- Father’s Day Gift Guide 2015
- Diane von Furstenberg Opens New Boutique
- Chic Fitness Brand ALALA Debuts at Six:02
- Meet Versona, Miami’s New One-Stop Shop for Style
- Stretch Zone Mixes Up the Fitness Game