Street Chic: Ricardo Blasco
We spotted this dapper fellow in Downtown Coral Gables. Find out which labels Ricardo Blasco adores, where he scores them and why he believes Z. Cavariccis are a crime against fashion.
We spotted this dapper fellow in Downtown Coral Gables. Find out which labels Ricardo Blasco adores, where he scores them and why he believes Z. Cavariccis are a punishable crime against fashion.
Name: Ricardo Blasco
Spotted at: Red Koi Thai & Sushi Lounge
Profession: Partner and Marketing Director, Red Koi Thai & Sushi Lounge
Ethical background: Spaniard
The outfit: Canali jacket, Xacus button-down, Joe’s Jeans and Martinelli shoes.
Go-to department stores and boutiques: “For sharp pieces, like this jacket, Pepi Bertini, right here on Miracle Mile. Pepi carries the best selection of Italian designers in Miami. I’m also a big fan of deals. Nordstrom Rack and Ross always have Polo and Lacoste shirts for great prices. You can’t go wrong. And like most guys, I’m a sneaker freak — I can never have too many sneakers. Niketown, Shoe Gallery and Sports Authority are my go-tos,” Blasco says.
Must-have purchase for summer: Black G-shock watch
Closet staples: White sneakers. “Clean white sneakers — all guys own at least two or three pairs,” he says.
Biggest crime against fashion ever committed: “Z. Cavaricci jeans — I don’t see this trend ever making a comeback,” Blasco laughs.
Worst fashion faux pas: “Skinny jeans on men are just not cool,” he says.
Style muse: “David Beckham because he can make anything look good,” Blasco says.
- 11 Best Miami Beauty Salons
- New Botox and Filler Bar on Miami Beach Gives “Taking Shots” A Whole New Meaning
- Huge Sale at The Fontainebleau Soon!
- Breaking Beauty News: Two Drybar Locations to Open in Miami
- Everything You Need to Know About Microblading Your Brows in Miami
- 4 Miami Makeup Artists to Book
- Men Love Bonobos Shorts. And Bonobos loves Wynwood. See Why...
- Liquido: Seriously Cute Workout Clothes That Will Actually Make You Want To Hit The Gym
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the New Givenchy Store at Aventura Mall
- What is actually trending in swimwear for 2016?