Street Chic: Emily Santiago
Meet Emily Santiago. She makes basic black look anything but B-O-R-I-N-G. More on her stylish stats after the jump.
Meet Emily Santiago. She makes basic black look anything but Plain Jane. Here, my fashion darlings, are her stylish stats:
Name: Emily M. Santiago
Profession: New and Pre-Owned Porsche Sales Associate
Spotted at: THE COLLECTION
The outfit: Carolina Herrera suit, Ralph Lauren Purple Label turtle neck, Rolex watch, Carolina Herrera bracelet, Burberry boots and Van Cleef & Arpels earrings.
Go-to boutique: “Carolina Herrera because her designs are for women who consummate style and taste as well as an active lifestyle,” Santiago says. “Her clothes have a couture element — they are elegant, have nice, feminine detail and are comfortable to wear. Though she loves to mix and match expensive Italian and French fabrics, she maintains the importance of the cut of the clothes,” she adds.
Eyeing to purchase next: Blue Jean Kelly Hèrmes bag 35cm.
Closet staples: White long-sleeve shirts, white T-shirts, black Audrey Hepburn-style dresses, tweed suits, comfortable lived-in blue jeans and classic navy sport jackets. “All reflect a classic American spirit while providing practical elements for uncomplicated everyday dressing,” Santiago shares.
Worst trend ever tried: Cheeky or cutesy phrases on T-shirts and Uggs.
Biggest fashion faux pas: “Arse cleavage and not dressing your age,” she says.
Style muses: Gwyneth Paltrow, Charlize Theron, Madonna, Brigitte Bardot, Coco Chanel, Sophia Loren, Carolina Herrera and Audrey Hepburn.
- 14 Street Style Looks at Miami Fashion Week that Show What’s Trending in the Magic City
- H&M Launches Coachella Collection
- 7 things you didn't know about designer Rachel Roy & her first book, "Design Your Life"
- 6 Spring 2016 Trends You Need To Try Now
- Like Father, Like Son: Le Club Swimwear
- Dadeland Mall Announces New Stores and Store Expansions
- Designer Corinna Saias Mixes Ancient Greece with South Beach
- Nordstrom Rack to Open in Midtown
- H&M Opening Another South Florida Store
- Diane von Furstenberg to Visit Books & Books and Aventura Mall