Street Chic: Daniella Sredni
Meet Daniella Sredni. Her style would make Tim Gunn gab, "This works!" Find out why.
Meet Daniella Sredni. Her style would make Tim Gunn gab, "This works!" Find out why by reading on:
Name: Daniella Sredni
Ethical background: Miami
Spotted at: A recent Christian Dior makeup event at Neiman Marcus The Village of Merrick Park
The outfit: Alexander Wang dress, Topshop sweater vest, Matthew Williamson belt, Citrine by the Stones turquoise necklace and bracelet, Sam Edelman boots and Chloe handbag.
Go-to department stores and boutiques: “I love Curve, Tomas Maier and Praia Beach Boutique,” Sredni says.
Must-have item for Fall: “I’m all about chunky knits this season,” Sredni adds.
Closet staples: “My wardrobe is full of easy dresses loaded with accessories,” she says.
Biggest crime against fashion: “The greatest fashion faux pas is wearing the wrong volume — you’ve got to get it right,” Sredni admits.
Style muse: “Jane Birkin's daughter, Lou Dillon, because she mixes masculine and feminine perfectly,” she says.
- Dadeland Mall Announces New Stores and Store Expansions
- Designer Corinna Saias Mixes Ancient Greece with South Beach
- Nordstrom Rack to Open in Midtown
- H&M Opening Another South Florida Store
- Diane von Furstenberg to Visit Books & Books and Aventura Mall
- Meet Dee and Tommy Hilfiger
- Dwayne Wade to Sell Clothing for Charity
- Aventura Mall Happenings
- Fall 2014's Top Trends
- Normcore: Bland is the New Black