Street Chic: Daniella Sredni
Meet Daniella Sredni. Her style would make Tim Gunn gab, "This works!" Find out why.
Meet Daniella Sredni. Her style would make Tim Gunn gab, "This works!" Find out why by reading on:
Name: Daniella Sredni
Ethical background: Miami
Spotted at: A recent Christian Dior makeup event at Neiman Marcus The Village of Merrick Park
The outfit: Alexander Wang dress, Topshop sweater vest, Matthew Williamson belt, Citrine by the Stones turquoise necklace and bracelet, Sam Edelman boots and Chloe handbag.
Go-to department stores and boutiques: “I love Curve, Tomas Maier and Praia Beach Boutique,” Sredni says.
Must-have item for Fall: “I’m all about chunky knits this season,” Sredni adds.
Closet staples: “My wardrobe is full of easy dresses loaded with accessories,” she says.
Biggest crime against fashion: “The greatest fashion faux pas is wearing the wrong volume — you’ve got to get it right,” Sredni admits.
Style muse: “Jane Birkin's daughter, Lou Dillon, because she mixes masculine and feminine perfectly,” she says.
- Urban Outfitters Opening New Store in Miami
- Major Sale at The Fontainebleau This Week
- Learn How to Sew, Miami!
- Sawgrass Mills Mall Adds More Stores!
- H&M Launches Conscious Collection in Miami
- Chanel Unveils Newly Redesigned Boutique in Bal Harbour
- Miami Fashion Week 2013
- Marilyn Monroe Collection at Macy's
- Made in Miami Hair Accessories
- Sofia Vergara's Golden Globes Look