Street Chic: Cory Gordon
Meet Miami native Cory Gordon. We dissected her look just for you.
THE STYLISH STATS:
Name: Cory Gordon
Cultural background: American
Profession: Handbag designer for Vintage Reign
Spotted at: Aileen Invitations
The outfit: James Perse tank top, Forever 21 cardigan, By Madonna belt, BDG jeans, MINE bracelets and Zara shoes
Fave shopping haunt: Bloomingdales in Aventura Mall
Must-have for Fall: “I need a pair of over-the-knee boots worn with leggings,” Gordon says
Closet staple: Leggings!
Worst trend she’s ever tried: “The layered tank top look because it just makes one look heavier,” Gordon says
Biggest fashion faux pas: “For some reason, I can’t stand it when women wear button-down shirts with short sleeves,” she says
Style muses: Gossip Girl’s Blake Lively and The City’s Whitney Port
- Serpentine Style: Meet Python Handbag Designer Ximena Kavalekas
- 14 Street Style Looks at Miami Fashion Week that Show What’s Trending in the Magic City
- H&M Launches Coachella Collection
- 7 things you didn't know about designer Rachel Roy & her first book, "Design Your Life"
- 6 Spring 2016 Trends You Need To Try Now
- Like Father, Like Son: Le Club Swimwear
- Dadeland Mall Announces New Stores and Store Expansions
- Designer Corinna Saias Mixes Ancient Greece with South Beach
- Nordstrom Rack to Open in Midtown
- H&M Opening Another South Florida Store