Street Chic: Cory Gordon
Meet Miami native Cory Gordon. We dissected her look just for you.
THE STYLISH STATS:
Name: Cory Gordon
Cultural background: American
Profession: Handbag designer for Vintage Reign
Spotted at: Aileen Invitations
The outfit: James Perse tank top, Forever 21 cardigan, By Madonna belt, BDG jeans, MINE bracelets and Zara shoes
Fave shopping haunt: Bloomingdales in Aventura Mall
Must-have for Fall: “I need a pair of over-the-knee boots worn with leggings,” Gordon says
Closet staple: Leggings!
Worst trend she’s ever tried: “The layered tank top look because it just makes one look heavier,” Gordon says
Biggest fashion faux pas: “For some reason, I can’t stand it when women wear button-down shirts with short sleeves,” she says
Style muses: Gossip Girl’s Blake Lively and The City’s Whitney Port
- Urban Outfitters Opening New Store in Miami
- Major Sale at The Fontainebleau This Week
- Learn How to Sew, Miami!
- Sawgrass Mills Mall Adds More Stores!
- H&M Launches Conscious Collection in Miami
- Chanel Unveils Newly Redesigned Boutique in Bal Harbour
- Miami Fashion Week 2013
- Marilyn Monroe Collection at Macy's
- Made in Miami Hair Accessories
- Sofia Vergara's Golden Globes Look