Street Chic: Cory Gordon
Meet Miami native Cory Gordon. We dissected her look just for you.
THE STYLISH STATS:
Name: Cory Gordon
Cultural background: American
Profession: Handbag designer for Vintage Reign
Spotted at: Aileen Invitations
The outfit: James Perse tank top, Forever 21 cardigan, By Madonna belt, BDG jeans, MINE bracelets and Zara shoes
Fave shopping haunt: Bloomingdales in Aventura Mall
Must-have for Fall: “I need a pair of over-the-knee boots worn with leggings,” Gordon says
Closet staple: Leggings!
Worst trend she’s ever tried: “The layered tank top look because it just makes one look heavier,” Gordon says
Biggest fashion faux pas: “For some reason, I can’t stand it when women wear button-down shirts with short sleeves,” she says
Style muses: Gossip Girl’s Blake Lively and The City’s Whitney Port
- David Beckham Bodywear for H&M
- Sock Subscription for Men
- Backstage at Wildfox Swim Show during Miami Swim Week
- Miami Swim Week 2013 - Day 4 Recap
- Betsey Johnson unveils new swimwear at the Betsy Hotel on Miami Beach
- Urban Outfitters Opening New Store in Miami
- Major Sale at The Fontainebleau This Week
- Learn How to Sew, Miami!
- Sawgrass Mills Mall Adds More Stores!
- H&M Launches Conscious Collection in Miami