Street Chic: Claudia Rodriguez
Meet Claudia Rodriguez. We stumbled upon this bandage-dress-donning darling in South Miami.
Let's face it, those omnipresent Hervé Léger bandage dresses are to-die. But pulling one off successfully takes the right body type, plus the perfect shoes and accessories. I've seen one-too-many women fall victim to this particular dress and end up channeling one big hot mess. Yet bride-to-be Claudia Rodriguez nails the look with her trim and petite physique, edgy heels and classic jewelry. Here, folks, are her fashion stats:
Name: Claudia Rodriguez
Ethnic background: Cuban American
Profession: Talent Agent for William Morris Endeavor
Spotted at: South Miami
The outfit: Hervé Léger bandage dress, Charles David booties, Chanel purse and diamond pendant necklace given by mom and dad.
Go-to department stores and boutiques: “Urban Outfitters for tops and fun, vintage-looking accessories. Intermix for a night out,” Rodriguez says.
Must-have for winter: Patterned tights Closet staples: “My J Brand jeans because they fit amazing and can be dressed up or down. Also, a black basic tank which lets me have a lot of fun with jewelry. I love jewelry!” Rodriguez says.
Worst fashion faux pas ever committed: She admits, “Pedal-pusher capris — especially the ones made with that horrible stretchy material.”
Biggest crime against fashion: “Matchy-matchy outfits à la Paris Hilton,” Rodriguez says.
Style muses: Diane Kruger, Mary-Kate Olsen, Kate Bosworth and Nicole Richie.
- Miami Dade College Offering Fashion Program
- Pantone Color of the Year: Radiant Orchid
- David Beckham Bodywear for H&M
- Sock Subscription for Men
- Backstage at Wildfox Swim Show during Miami Swim Week
- Miami Swim Week 2013 - Day 4 Recap
- Betsey Johnson unveils new swimwear at the Betsy Hotel on Miami Beach
- Urban Outfitters Opening New Store in Miami
- Major Sale at The Fontainebleau This Week
- Learn How to Sew, Miami!