Street Chic: Claudia Rodriguez
Meet Claudia Rodriguez. We stumbled upon this bandage-dress-donning darling in South Miami.
Let's face it, those omnipresent Hervé Léger bandage dresses are to-die. But pulling one off successfully takes the right body type, plus the perfect shoes and accessories. I've seen one-too-many women fall victim to this particular dress and end up channeling one big hot mess. Yet bride-to-be Claudia Rodriguez nails the look with her trim and petite physique, edgy heels and classic jewelry. Here, folks, are her fashion stats:
Name: Claudia Rodriguez
Ethnic background: Cuban American
Profession: Talent Agent for William Morris Endeavor
Spotted at: South Miami
The outfit: Hervé Léger bandage dress, Charles David booties, Chanel purse and diamond pendant necklace given by mom and dad.
Go-to department stores and boutiques: “Urban Outfitters for tops and fun, vintage-looking accessories. Intermix for a night out,” Rodriguez says.
Must-have for winter: Patterned tights Closet staples: “My J Brand jeans because they fit amazing and can be dressed up or down. Also, a black basic tank which lets me have a lot of fun with jewelry. I love jewelry!” Rodriguez says.
Worst fashion faux pas ever committed: She admits, “Pedal-pusher capris — especially the ones made with that horrible stretchy material.”
Biggest crime against fashion: “Matchy-matchy outfits à la Paris Hilton,” Rodriguez says.
Style muses: Diane Kruger, Mary-Kate Olsen, Kate Bosworth and Nicole Richie.
- 7 things you didn't know about designer Rachel Roy & her first book, "Design Your Life"
- 6 Spring 2016 Trends You Need To Try Now
- Like Father, Like Son: Le Club Swimwear
- Dadeland Mall Announces New Stores and Store Expansions
- Designer Corinna Saias Mixes Ancient Greece with South Beach
- Nordstrom Rack to Open in Midtown
- H&M Opening Another South Florida Store
- Diane von Furstenberg to Visit Books & Books and Aventura Mall
- Meet Dee and Tommy Hilfiger
- Dwayne Wade to Sell Clothing for Charity