Street Chic: Christina Shackleford
Meet our latest Street Chic gal, Christina Shackleford. She proves less is more.
Meet Christina Shackleford. This Lourdes girl proves less is more and that a little romper can go a long way when it comes to style.
Name: Christina Shackleford
Profession: ASR Custom Interiors Director of Project Development
Ethnic background: Cuban American
Spotted at: Town in South Miami
The outfit: Tina Turk romper, Diane von Furstenberg heels, gold bangles and Jimmy Choo handbag.
Go-to shopping haunt: Scarlett boutique
Worst trend ever tried: “The raver look — glow-in-the-dark sneakers, my electric blue satin Alvin Valley jacket and black Lycra Patricia Field pants. Not good at all,” Shackleford laughs.
Closet staples: “I can’t go wrong with J Brand skinny jeans, sky-high wedges, Jimmy Choo handbags and gauzy tunics,” she says.
Biggest crime against fashion: “I hate distressed denim leggings and anything in excess,” Shackleford says.
Eyeing to purchase next: Black patent leather handbag
When in doubt, wear: Black
Style muses: “Blake Lively for the sexy look and Reese Witherspoon for that all American, classic look,” she says.
- Miami Dade College Offering Fashion Program
- Pantone Color of the Year: Radiant Orchid
- David Beckham Bodywear for H&M
- Sock Subscription for Men
- Backstage at Wildfox Swim Show during Miami Swim Week
- Miami Swim Week 2013 - Day 4 Recap
- Betsey Johnson unveils new swimwear at the Betsy Hotel on Miami Beach
- Urban Outfitters Opening New Store in Miami
- Major Sale at The Fontainebleau This Week
- Learn How to Sew, Miami!