Street Chic: Christina Shackleford
Meet our latest Street Chic gal, Christina Shackleford. She proves less is more.
Meet Christina Shackleford. This Lourdes girl proves less is more and that a little romper can go a long way when it comes to style.
Name: Christina Shackleford
Profession: ASR Custom Interiors Director of Project Development
Ethnic background: Cuban American
Spotted at: Town in South Miami
The outfit: Tina Turk romper, Diane von Furstenberg heels, gold bangles and Jimmy Choo handbag.
Go-to shopping haunt: Scarlett boutique
Worst trend ever tried: “The raver look — glow-in-the-dark sneakers, my electric blue satin Alvin Valley jacket and black Lycra Patricia Field pants. Not good at all,” Shackleford laughs.
Closet staples: “I can’t go wrong with J Brand skinny jeans, sky-high wedges, Jimmy Choo handbags and gauzy tunics,” she says.
Biggest crime against fashion: “I hate distressed denim leggings and anything in excess,” Shackleford says.
Eyeing to purchase next: Black patent leather handbag
When in doubt, wear: Black
Style muses: “Blake Lively for the sexy look and Reese Witherspoon for that all American, classic look,” she says.
- Dadeland Mall Announces New Stores and Store Expansions
- Designer Corinna Saias Mixes Ancient Greece with South Beach
- Nordstrom Rack to Open in Midtown
- H&M Opening Another South Florida Store
- Diane von Furstenberg to Visit Books & Books and Aventura Mall
- Meet Dee and Tommy Hilfiger
- Dwayne Wade to Sell Clothing for Charity
- Aventura Mall Happenings
- Fall 2014's Top Trends
- Normcore: Bland is the New Black