Street Chic: Augusta Pokrovskaya
Meet Augusta Pokrovskaya. She’s got style for miles. 'Nuff said.
By Maria Tettamanti
The Magic City is full of all kinds of characters. In terms of fashion, some people can be spotted dressed to the nines while others baffle even the wildest of imaginations. We recently ferreted out this seasoned fashionista, Augusta Pokrovskaya, on SoBe and fell in love with her classic yet young and fun outfit. Here, fashionable friends, are her stylish stats:
Name: Augusta Pokrovskaya
Ethnic background: Russian
Profession: Clothing and handbag designer
Spotted at: Nest on Lincoln Road
The outfit: Elizabeth and James boyfriend vest, Vince tank top, Chanel jumbo quilted handbag, Marc Jacobs patent-leather gladiator sandals and colorful beaded bracelets from a jaunt to Singapore.
Fave Miami shopping haunts: Marni, Marc Jacobs and Miu Miu boutiques.
Must-haves for this Fall: Shoulder pads, boyfriend blazers and harem pants.
Closet staples: Hermès belts, Chanel handbags and any kind of blazer.
Biggest fashion faux pas: “Wearing pieces by Dolce & Gabbana. Looking back, it’s just too sexy for me,” Pokrovskaya says.
Style muse: Marlene Dietrich. “I am also inspired by menswear,” Pokrovskaya adds.
- Where to eat and what to do in Cauley Square
- For the Love of Frida Kahlo — and her Fashionista Ways
- Serpentine Style: Meet Python Handbag Designer Ximena Kavalekas
- 5 New Reasons to Visit Miami International Mall
- 11 Best Miami Beauty Salons
- New Botox and Filler Bar on Miami Beach Gives “Taking Shots” A Whole New Meaning
- Huge Sale at The Fontainebleau Soon!
- Breaking Beauty News: Two Drybar Locations to Open in Miami
- Everything You Need to Know About Microblading Your Brows in Miami
- 4 Miami Makeup Artists to Book