Street Chic: Augusta Pokrovskaya
Meet Augusta Pokrovskaya. She’s got style for miles. 'Nuff said.
By Maria Tettamanti
The Magic City is full of all kinds of characters. In terms of fashion, some people can be spotted dressed to the nines while others baffle even the wildest of imaginations. We recently ferreted out this seasoned fashionista, Augusta Pokrovskaya, on SoBe and fell in love with her classic yet young and fun outfit. Here, fashionable friends, are her stylish stats:
Name: Augusta Pokrovskaya
Ethnic background: Russian
Profession: Clothing and handbag designer
Spotted at: Nest on Lincoln Road
The outfit: Elizabeth and James boyfriend vest, Vince tank top, Chanel jumbo quilted handbag, Marc Jacobs patent-leather gladiator sandals and colorful beaded bracelets from a jaunt to Singapore.
Fave Miami shopping haunts: Marni, Marc Jacobs and Miu Miu boutiques.
Must-haves for this Fall: Shoulder pads, boyfriend blazers and harem pants.
Closet staples: Hermès belts, Chanel handbags and any kind of blazer.
Biggest fashion faux pas: “Wearing pieces by Dolce & Gabbana. Looking back, it’s just too sexy for me,” Pokrovskaya says.
Style muse: Marlene Dietrich. “I am also inspired by menswear,” Pokrovskaya adds.
- Shop For A Cause with Blogger Angeles Almuna
- An Urban Escape in the Center of Miami Beach
- New Sunglass Shop Opens in Wynwood
- Brazil’s Cure for Cellulite Takes Midtown
- beGlammed On-Demand Beauty Service Launches in Miami
- Discover Finds, a New South Miami Accessory Boutique
- September is National Yoga Month
- Market Man Opens in South Miami
- SEPHORA Opening in Coral Gables
- Kit and Ace to Open Soon