Street Chic: Allyson Papunen
Mama says you better work — fashion, that is.
Name: Allyson Papunen
Cultural background: American
Profession: Stay-at-home mother of two boys and jewelry designer for her own line called Mine
Spotted at: Lincoln Road on the way to the movies
The outfit: La Rok top, Gap skinny jeans, Christian Louboutin patent-leather peep-toe pumps, Donald J Pliner handbag and Mine beaded bracelets
Fave shopping haunts: Bloomingdales, Saks Fifth Avenue and Calypso
Must-have for Fall: Leather leggings with zipper details
Closet staples: Paige Premium Denim jeans, Splendid Tees and Mossimo for Target tank tops
Biggest fashion faux pas: Papunen says, “Even though I never wore them, Z. Cavariccis were horrible!”
Style muse: “Angelina Jolie because she rocks the basic look like no other,” Papunen adds
- What is actually trending in swimwear for 2016?
- Summer Get-Fit Tips by Miami’s Celebrity Trainer
- Celebrities Love Makeup Artist Charlotte Tilbury. Find Out Why!
- 5 Summer Skin Tips from Miami’s Best-Kept Secret — Dr. Leonard Tachmes
- 9 favorite looks from Sunday's Miami Swim Week shows
- 9 favorite looks from Saturday's Miami Swim Week shows
- You won’t believe what people were wearing at Miami Swim Week
- 9 favorite looks from Friday's Miami Swim Week shows
- 9 Best Looks from Thursday's Miami Swim Week Shows
- Best Bridal Boutiques in Coral Gables