Straight from Los Angeles: NCLA Lacquers available now in Miami
So here's the scoop: Oh so fabulous NCLA is coming to Miami.
Born and bred in Los Angeles, NCLA brings West Coast fashion to your fingertips—literally—with their collection of inspired lacquers and nail wraps. NCLA has been seen on the nails of Kelly Clarkson, Miley Cyrus, and Shay Mitchell and many more young and gorgeous stars. They were known before for their innovative wraps now they have polish, people! The first collection consisted of 18 LA inspired lacquer shades appropriately called the LA Collection so you can enjoy a little California feeling on you fingertips.
Gotta love colors including Bel AIr Trophy Wife,Miss Sunset Strip, and Mulholland Maneater. Who needs the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills?
Find a selection at Ricky's Miami, 657 Lincoln Road, Miami Beach. $16 apiece.
On Our Radar
- Miami Dolphins watch party at EPIC pool
- Former Gators quarterback: What I like about Miami
- Nicki Minaj called out by mental health group for Miami Beach incident
- Why Miami will be glad to see 2016 end, in gifs
- A Year in Pitbull
- Kylie and Kendall Jenner seen all over Miami for Art Basel
- Bon Jovi puts on private concert for SiriusXM in Miami Beach
- Sarah Jessica Parker gets her Basel on for the first time
- Cheech Marin is promoting a new ‘substance’ in Miami
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too