Straight from Los Angeles: NCLA Lacquers available now in Miami
So here's the scoop: Oh so fabulous NCLA is coming to Miami.
Born and bred in Los Angeles, NCLA brings West Coast fashion to your fingertips—literally—with their collection of inspired lacquers and nail wraps. NCLA has been seen on the nails of Kelly Clarkson, Miley Cyrus, and Shay Mitchell and many more young and gorgeous stars. They were known before for their innovative wraps now they have polish, people! The first collection consisted of 18 LA inspired lacquer shades appropriately called the LA Collection so you can enjoy a little California feeling on you fingertips.
Gotta love colors including Bel AIr Trophy Wife,Miss Sunset Strip, and Mulholland Maneater. Who needs the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills?
Find a selection at Ricky's Miami, 657 Lincoln Road, Miami Beach. $16 apiece.
On Our Radar
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour
- Miami Fashion Week arrives with new celebs and a fresh vision
- 5 things to know about 2 Chainz