Straight from Los Angeles: NCLA Lacquers available now in Miami
So here's the scoop: Oh so fabulous NCLA is coming to Miami.
Born and bred in Los Angeles, NCLA brings West Coast fashion to your fingertips—literally—with their collection of inspired lacquers and nail wraps. NCLA has been seen on the nails of Kelly Clarkson, Miley Cyrus, and Shay Mitchell and many more young and gorgeous stars. They were known before for their innovative wraps now they have polish, people! The first collection consisted of 18 LA inspired lacquer shades appropriately called the LA Collection so you can enjoy a little California feeling on you fingertips.
Gotta love colors including Bel AIr Trophy Wife,Miss Sunset Strip, and Mulholland Maneater. Who needs the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills?
Find a selection at Ricky's Miami, 657 Lincoln Road, Miami Beach. $16 apiece.
On Our Radar
- What Adrienne Bailon wears to the beach
- Carlos Ponce: I would never run for president
- Emma Roberts: I need to visit Miami more often
- Pitbull makes Miami look good in 'Sexy Beaches' video
- 7 cool booths to visit at Agenda Miami
- 5 ways Colombians in Miami celebrated their independence day
- 5 Things We Loved at Premios Juventud
- You'll Never Guess Where 'The Rock' Calls his Favorite Place to Eat in Miami
- How to keep getting Miami.com on Facebook
- Pokemon Go Invades Miami and here’s our cheat sheet