Straight from Los Angeles: NCLA Lacquers available now in Miami
So here's the scoop: Oh so fabulous NCLA is coming to Miami.
Born and bred in Los Angeles, NCLA brings West Coast fashion to your fingertips—literally—with their collection of inspired lacquers and nail wraps. NCLA has been seen on the nails of Kelly Clarkson, Miley Cyrus, and Shay Mitchell and many more young and gorgeous stars. They were known before for their innovative wraps now they have polish, people! The first collection consisted of 18 LA inspired lacquer shades appropriately called the LA Collection so you can enjoy a little California feeling on you fingertips.
Gotta love colors including Bel AIr Trophy Wife,Miss Sunset Strip, and Mulholland Maneater. Who needs the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills?
Find a selection at Ricky's Miami, 657 Lincoln Road, Miami Beach. $16 apiece.
On Our Radar
- Chris Paciello buys home near country club in Miami Beach
- Locals turn out for Bill Clinton
- Ex Miami restaurateur Josh Woodward murder trial date set for February in Los Angeles
- Hip hop royalty in town
- Concerts from Usher and Adam Levine in South Florida
- Real Wolf of Wall Street coming to Miami
- Ultra Music Festival bans minors
- Enrique Iglesias & Anna Kournikova's romantic date
- Dwyane Wade & Gabrielle Union: man and wife
- HGTV’s David Bromstad whips up new Coffee-mate bottle designs