Straight from Los Angeles: NCLA Lacquers available now in Miami
So here's the scoop: Oh so fabulous NCLA is coming to Miami.
Born and bred in Los Angeles, NCLA brings West Coast fashion to your fingertips—literally—with their collection of inspired lacquers and nail wraps. NCLA has been seen on the nails of Kelly Clarkson, Miley Cyrus, and Shay Mitchell and many more young and gorgeous stars. They were known before for their innovative wraps now they have polish, people! The first collection consisted of 18 LA inspired lacquer shades appropriately called the LA Collection so you can enjoy a little California feeling on you fingertips.
Gotta love colors including Bel AIr Trophy Wife,Miss Sunset Strip, and Mulholland Maneater. Who needs the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills?
Find a selection at Ricky's Miami, 657 Lincoln Road, Miami Beach. $16 apiece.
On Our Radar
- See Fort Lauderdale native Jason Kennedy tie the knot
- Fleetwood Mac drummer Mick Fleetwood showcases his photography
- Ne-Yo plays Santa Claus in Kendall
- Rosario Dawson in Miami to talk new movie
- Diner en Blanc lands on Miami Beach
- Annie stars in Miami
- Shakira's mansion reportedly back on the market
- Owen Wilson: I heart Miami
- Kim Bokamper to retire
- A Quick Q&A with Speedster Usain Bolt