Story Named Best Nightclub of the Year in the U.S.
South Beach mega club takes top honor in the 2014 Nightclub & Bar Awards
Story, a 27,000-square-foot nightclub in South Beach, was named 2014 Nightclub of the Year by Nightclub & Bar Media Group. Every year, the respected trade organization selects winners from hundreds of nominations to celebrate the "best and brightest movers and shakers in nightlife." Winners are featured on Nightclub.com and will receive an award at the upcoming 2014 Nightclub & Bar Convention and Trade Show in Las Vegas, March 24 – 26.
Story opened in December 2012 and is operated and managed by MMG Nightlife (LIV Nightclub at the Fontainebleau Miami Beach and LIV Sun Life Stadium). Story hosts an impressive roster of the world's most famous DJs including Calvin Harris, Danny Tenaglia, Tiësto, and Avicii. Story's sister club, LIV, was a finalist in this category as was Cielo in New York.
"It’s great to see that LIV was runner-up, which says a lot about our team. I’m really lucky to have such a great team," says Dave Grutman, operating partner with MMG. "We try to throw a party every single night and I think this award reflects that."
Story, 136 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; storymiami.com or 305-538-2424
- 13 events in Miami this weekend - May 27-29
- Make this cocktail: Sushi Garage's Lychee Mule
- The Blind Pig celebrates grand opening Friday, May 20
- 13 events not to miss in Miami this weekend - May 20-22
- 20 spots to get your champagne bubbly on in Miami
- Rockwell Nightclub Launches Avant Gallery Pop Shoppe on May 20
- Miami's Best Breweries and Beer Bars
- 9 Places in Miami to Meet Your Online Date (so even if it sucks you’ll still have a good time)
- Sip & Savor: mezcal for days at Clandestino Pub
- 13 events in Miami this weekend not to miss - May 13-15