Story Named Best Nightclub of the Year in the U.S.
South Beach mega club takes top honor in the 2014 Nightclub & Bar Awards
Story, a 27,000-square-foot nightclub in South Beach, was named 2014 Nightclub of the Year by Nightclub & Bar Media Group. Every year, the respected trade organization selects winners from hundreds of nominations to celebrate the "best and brightest movers and shakers in nightlife." Winners are featured on Nightclub.com and will receive an award at the upcoming 2014 Nightclub & Bar Convention and Trade Show in Las Vegas, March 24 – 26.
Story opened in December 2012 and is operated and managed by MMG Nightlife (LIV Nightclub at the Fontainebleau Miami Beach and LIV Sun Life Stadium). Story hosts an impressive roster of the world's most famous DJs including Calvin Harris, Danny Tenaglia, Tiësto, and Avicii. Story's sister club, LIV, was a finalist in this category as was Cielo in New York.
"It’s great to see that LIV was runner-up, which says a lot about our team. I’m really lucky to have such a great team," says Dave Grutman, operating partner with MMG. "We try to throw a party every single night and I think this award reflects that."
Story, 136 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; storymiami.com or 305-538-2424
- Five nightclubs for ages 18 and up
- Events in Miami this weekend - Dec. 2-4
- Post-Thanksgiving events in Miami this week - Nov. 25-27
- What to do in Miami this weekend - Nov. 18-20
- DJ Paul van Dyk had to learn to walk again after falling from stage. Now, he's playing Miami
- Art Basel parties you can actually get into
- Don't miss these concerts, festivals and events in Miami this weekend - Nov. 11-13
- How to drop $500K on New Year’s Eve in Miami without even trying
- New club in Miami hosts grand opening with performance by Bomba Estéreo
- DJ Le Spam teams up with the New World Symphony for Pulse