Story Named Best Nightclub of the Year in the U.S.
South Beach mega club takes top honor in the 2014 Nightclub & Bar Awards
Story, a 27,000-square-foot nightclub in South Beach, was named 2014 Nightclub of the Year by Nightclub & Bar Media Group. Every year, the respected trade organization selects winners from hundreds of nominations to celebrate the "best and brightest movers and shakers in nightlife." Winners are featured on Nightclub.com and will receive an award at the upcoming 2014 Nightclub & Bar Convention and Trade Show in Las Vegas, March 24 – 26.
Story opened in December 2012 and is operated and managed by MMG Nightlife (LIV Nightclub at the Fontainebleau Miami Beach and LIV Sun Life Stadium). Story hosts an impressive roster of the world's most famous DJs including Calvin Harris, Danny Tenaglia, Tiësto, and Avicii. Story's sister club, LIV, was a finalist in this category as was Cielo in New York.
"It’s great to see that LIV was runner-up, which says a lot about our team. I’m really lucky to have such a great team," says Dave Grutman, operating partner with MMG. "We try to throw a party every single night and I think this award reflects that."
- Win VIP access for The Do-Over Miami on Sunday, August 9!
- Go Drink This: Bari
- Rok Brgr Block Party, Beverly Hills Cafe 2.0, Pisco Hour, Dive-In Movies
- Go Drink This: Mojito Illegal
- Drinkhouse Fire & Ice set to bring frosty fun to Miami nightlife
- The 10 Must-Have Cocktails in Miami this Summer
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: Toscana Divino in Brickell
- Sunset Swim, Bacchanal at Bagatelle, see J Alvarez for free, beer & clay at the Wolfsonian & free Wapo Tacos!
- Go Drink This: Scotch and the Coconut
- Freedom's just another word for an excuse to booze, plus a dinner and drag show!