Isn't it time to spruce up your pad? Crate and Barrel’s quirky little sister, CB2, just moved to South Beach. Go, go, go!
CB2 at Lincoln Road Mall
1661 Jefferson Avenue, Miami Beach
The lowdown: Crate and Barrel’s quirky little sister, CB2, just moved to South Beach. The two-story shop’s January 14th opening marks the mod home furnishing brand’s first freestanding store. “CB2 is very Miami — our colors and trends are ideal for South Florida living,” Buyer Raymond Pitt says.
The ‘hood: Nestled on Lincoln Road, CB2 is located directly behind Brownes & Co. and Miss Sixty on Jefferson Avenue.
The ambience: Perusing through this store is akin to sashaying through a Skittles bag. Vibrant oranges (lots!), greens, yellows and blues are omnipresent in the form of furnishings, vases, pillows, rugs, lamps, candleholders, artwork, towels and more. Concrete floors, exposed ceilings and white walls chockfull of CB2 goods exude a loft-like feel.
Highlights: Add some fab to your pad in the form of an oversized Countdown Clock ($89.95), acrylic Peekaboo Console Table ($349), funky Keep Calm Rug ($199) or contempo White Round Aluminum Mirrors ($59.95).
The buyer says: “We are affordable, modern and the quality is amazing,” Pitt says. Now, orange you glad the highly anticipated store opened?
- Lilly Pulitzer Opens First Miami Store
- History Meets Home Décor at Bonnin Ashley
- Diane von Furstenberg Opens New Boutique
- Chic Fitness Brand ALALA Debuts at Six:02
- Meet Versona, Miami’s New One-Stop Shop for Style
- VINCE Opens at Village of Merrick Park
- Vanity Projects Brings Luxury Nail Art to the 305
- Jason of Beverly Hills Dazzles the Design District
- Wynwood Letterpress Opens with Handmade Charm
- Warby Parker Annex Finds New Home in Wynwood