Isn't it time to spruce up your pad? Crate and Barrel’s quirky little sister, CB2, just moved to South Beach. Go, go, go!
The lowdown: Crate and Barrel’s quirky little sister, CB2, just moved to South Beach. The two-story shop’s January 14th opening marks the mod home furnishing brand’s first freestanding store. “CB2 is very Miami — our colors and trends are ideal for South Florida living,” Buyer Raymond Pitt says.
The ‘hood: Nestled on Lincoln Road, CB2 is located directly behind Brownes & Co. and Miss Sixty on Jefferson Avenue.
The ambience: Perusing through this store is akin to sashaying through a Skittles bag. Vibrant oranges (lots!), greens, yellows and blues are omnipresent in the form of furnishings, vases, pillows, rugs, lamps, candleholders, artwork, towels and more. Concrete floors, exposed ceilings and white walls chockfull of CB2 goods exude a loft-like feel.
Highlights: Add some fab to your pad in the form of an oversized Countdown Clock ($89.95), acrylic Peekaboo Console Table ($349), funky Keep Calm Rug ($199) or contempo White Round Aluminum Mirrors ($59.95).
The buyer says: “We are affordable, modern and the quality is amazing,” Pitt says. Now, orange you glad the highly anticipated store opened?
CB2 at Lincoln Road Mall
1661 Jefferson Avenue, Miami Beach
- The Showroom Opens In Coconut Grove
- Get Gorgeous At Miami's Best Beauty Emporium
- Men Love Bonobos Shorts. And Bonobos loves Wynwood. See Why...
- Liquido: Seriously Cute Workout Clothes That Will Actually Make You Want To Hit The Gym
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the New Givenchy Store at Aventura Mall
- The 5 Wonders of Wanderlista Boutique
- Fashion Designer Julian Chang Opening Boutique in MiMo District
- Get a Whiff of Diptyque, Bal Harbour’s New Boutique
- KARE Opens Flagship in Midtown Miami
- Tom Ford’s Flagship Opens in Design District