Isn't it time to spruce up your pad? Crate and Barrel’s quirky little sister, CB2, just moved to South Beach. Go, go, go!
CB2 at Lincoln Road Mall
1661 Jefferson Avenue, Miami Beach
The lowdown: Crate and Barrel’s quirky little sister, CB2, just moved to South Beach. The two-story shop’s January 14th opening marks the mod home furnishing brand’s first freestanding store. “CB2 is very Miami — our colors and trends are ideal for South Florida living,” Buyer Raymond Pitt says.
The ‘hood: Nestled on Lincoln Road, CB2 is located directly behind Brownes & Co. and Miss Sixty on Jefferson Avenue.
The ambience: Perusing through this store is akin to sashaying through a Skittles bag. Vibrant oranges (lots!), greens, yellows and blues are omnipresent in the form of furnishings, vases, pillows, rugs, lamps, candleholders, artwork, towels and more. Concrete floors, exposed ceilings and white walls chockfull of CB2 goods exude a loft-like feel.
Highlights: Add some fab to your pad in the form of an oversized Countdown Clock ($89.95), acrylic Peekaboo Console Table ($349), funky Keep Calm Rug ($199) or contempo White Round Aluminum Mirrors ($59.95).
The buyer says: “We are affordable, modern and the quality is amazing,” Pitt says. Now, orange you glad the highly anticipated store opened?
- Get a Whiff of Diptyque, Bal Harbour’s New Boutique
- KARE Opens Flagship in Midtown Miami
- Tom Ford’s Flagship Opens in Design District
- SWGR Opens Gallery and Apparel Store in Wynwood
- New Sunglass Shop Opens in Wynwood
- Discover Finds, a New South Miami Accessory Boutique
- Market Man Opens in South Miami
- Kit and Ace Opens in Wynwood
- Adrienne Bosh Brings Paris to Miami
- Suit up! There’s a New Menswear Mecca in Town